chapter 1

bakugou was content with where he was right now.

he finally has gotten into u.a, their second year just started.

he has friends, which are shitty hair, dunce face, tape arms, and raccoon eyes as he would call them.

he is still 'friendly' with the whole class but aren't as close as he is with them four.

as he was doing some homework he got a knock on his door. opening it, there was kirishima with his signature grin.

"hey bakubro!" kirishima greeted.

bakugou groaned, "what shitty hair." kirishima pouted at the nickname.

"we are all going to play games in the commons room! come join us." kirishima suggested.

"fine." bakugou grumbled, knowing that if he didnt they would beg him until he would.

kirishima smiled widely and nodded, "ill see you done there!"

bakugou got ready a little, getting on some comfortable clothes and grabbing his phone then walking downstairs. "hey extras." he muttered, sitting down on the couch with mina.

everyone from class 2-A was there, either sitting on the floor, couch, or on a persons lap.

"finally bakugou! everyone! now we can play!" mina calls out, everyone stopped there conversations and listened in.

"so first lets play... hm spin the bottle?" sero suggests.

"yeah! that sounds fun!" denki exclaims, everyone agreeing except bakugou.

"bakubro, you gonna play?" kirishima asks. bakugou shook his head, "no, im not kissing any of you extras." he huffed.

"aw come on!" bakugou shook his head again.

everyone sighed in defeat, knowing once bakugou settled on something he was stubborn.

a couple rounds went. sero kissing mina, denki kissing iida, kirishima kissing ojiro, and so on.

"its getting boring... lets play truth or dare!" kirishima smiled, settling down next to bakugou. "yeah! that sounds fun." everyone agreed.

"tch, fine ill play i guess." bakugou agreed. "yay!"

"hm, tsu truth or dare?" mina asks, smirking.

"truth, kero."

"does your tongue benefit during sex?" mina asks, tsu going red.

"uh— yes it does." tsu answered, making some chuckle.

it went on for a while until bakugous name was called. "bakubabe, truth or dare?" mina giggles.

"don't call me that raccoon eyes! and dare!" bakugou scowled.

"ok ok. i dare you too kiss the most attractive person here." mina grinned. "truth." bakugou says.

"what?! nu-uh! you cant go back!" mina shook her head.

"yes i fucking can!" bakugou yelled.

mina just sighed, "fine! then why wont you do the dare?"

bakugou looked away and 'tch'ed, "... because i'm in a relationship."

everyone looked at him like he was crazy.
"what you extras looking at huh?!"

"your.. dating someone?!" kirishima exclaimed, he looked hurt, sad, betrayed.

"yea, whats it to you?" bakugou scoffed.

"who?!" mina shouted. "none of your fucking business!" bakugou shouted back. "whatever, i'm going back to my room." he muttered standing up, until a hand grabbed his wrist.

turning around he saw kirishima, "what?" bakugou asked.

"um— nothing nevermind." kirishima let go of bakugous wrist and shook his head.

bakugou shrugged it off and went upstairs to his bedroom, his heart beating fast.

'i cant believe i just told the extras! ugh now they wont stop bugging me and i know it... they just cant know i'm dating a guy... i'm not ashamed of being gay, but i'm scared of what they will think of me.' bakugou thought, sitting down on his bed in his thoughts.

he never admitted it, but he cares for the whole class. he was scared that his classmates wouldn't support him, and hate him. what if someone was homophobic? he knew that he put up and rough and mean front, looking like he didn't care what others thought about him but he does.

618 words (unedited)