chapter 15

spicy warning!!

they all went on a couple for rides before wanting to eat.

everyone got there food and sat at a big table and just chatted. izuku and bakugou were sitting next to each other as mina and kirishima sat across from them.

"so bakubro, how long have you and midoriya been dating?" kirishima asks.

"for about like 3 years." bakugou says after swallowing his spicy curry.

kirishima hummed, eyes scanning bakugou face, especially his lips. bakugou didn't notice, but izuku did.

izuku narrowed his eyes at kirishima, anyone could tell he was annoyed. kirishima caught his gaze and kept eye contact before smiling and looking away.

'who the fuck does he think he is?' izuku thought, then glancing at bakugou who was just eating, not knowing what happened.

"anyways, so do you need help with the worksheet that aizawa gave us? i could help you if you need." kirishima smiled at bakugou.

"you think im dumb or some shit? i already did it. i dont need help." bakugou rolled his eyes.

"aw come on! i wasnt calling you dumb bakugou. what about just hanging out in my dorm? maybe watch a movie?" kirishima asks, keeping eye contact with bakugou.

he could basically see the gears turning in bakugous head. "sure? i dont fucking care." bakugou just went back to eating.

izuku was fuming to say the least. bakugou was just letting kirishima flirt with him as if izuku wasn't sitting right there.

but he kept silent.

.
.
.

everyone was having a good time on the car ride back, shouting to songs and laughing.

"sorry guys, but me and katsuki are going to bed." izuku smiled, taking bakugous hand.

"aw ok bye!" mina smiled and waved,
izuku doing the same.

bakugous heart rate picked up as they got closer to his dorm. izuku was silent, gripping onto bakugous hand.

izuku opened the door, closing it behind them.

bakugou hesitantly looked up as izuku lightly stroked his cheek. abruptly izuku shoved bakugou to the wall by his throat, pinning him there.

bakugous eyes widen as he stared up at izuku, not uttering a word.

emerald eyes bored into crimson ones.

"do you know what you did today?" izuku asked, squeezing bakugous throat harder.

"n-no izuk-" bakugou got cut off by izuku.

"you call me sir." izuku demands, trailing his free hand under bakugous shirt, tracing his abs.

bakugou breathes out a shaky breathe, "sir i-i don't know what i did."