chapter 13

chapter idea from @shinsouxme
thank you for the idea! :)

.
.
.

the rest of the night was all fun and games with jokes. izuku and bakugou cuddled on the sand, enjoying there warmth.

"l-lets go back to the dorms." mina says, rubbing her hands together as she shivers. everyone agrees.

~timeskip to the next morning, nothing interesting happened that night at the dorms~

yesterday when izuku brought up him leaving, he noticed how upset bakugou looked. he wanted to do something nice, just for them to forget that he was leaving soon and have some alone time together.

he quickly but carefully got out of bakugous bed, making sure to not wake up bakugou. it was about 10 am, so he had some time before bakugou was awake.

izuku got dressed and did his morning routine before heading downstairs. "oh— hey todoroki." izuku waved and smiled tiredly. "midoriya, morning. where you going?" todoroki asked, looking up from his phone.

"just getting stuff for katsuki, gonna have like a spa day or somethin'." izuku shrugged. todoroki just nodded, looking back at his phone.

izuku shook off todorokis lack of response, walking out of the dorms and started going towards the direction of the store.

~

bakugou shuffled around, groaning as he got up and rubbed his eyes. he realized izuku wasnt there, making him look around the room for him. "izuku?" he called out, getting no response. he sighed, flopping back onto the bed, just to rest.

the door opened, bakugou looking over at it for izuku to scurry inside with a bag. "oi loser, where were you?" bakugou asked, sitting up.

"katsuki! your awake. i just went out to.. get something for you." izuku smiled, setting the bag down.

bakugou raised a brow in suspicion, but opened the bag nonetheless. his eyes widened and sparkled with happiness when he saw what was inside.

it was his favorite spicy snacks, peel off masks, the jacket that he has been wanting, nail polish, and his favorite drinks.

" fucking idiot! why did you spend all your fucking money?! god dammit why do you have to do all of this shit." bakugou shouted and huffed, turning his face away so izuku couldnt see the rising blush on his face.

"aw come on katsuki! i didnt spend all my money, and even if i did its worth it! now lets have a spa day!" izuku exclaimed, dumping out all of the contents of the bag.

"ok ok, fine." bakugou huffed, taking out all of his snacks and putting them in a pile.

"peel off mask first?" izuku asked, holding them up with a grin. bakugou huffs through his nose and shakes his head as izukus childish behavior, "yeah you dork."

izuku pouts.

.
.
.

"stay still you fucktard!" bakugou shouted, moving izukus head back to where it was before. izuku snickered, "sorry katsuki, i was just looking at how beautiful i am in the mirror."