chapter 12

after the bonfire was set up but not lighted yet, everyone got up and headed towards the water.

mina, denki, and bakugou swam out to the floating dock (i know that that doesn't work that way lol) and stood up on it.

"haha! suck it losers!" mina shouted to the others who were just in the water.

bakugou smirked and slowly made his way up to mina, then shoved her off the edge into the water, "nice one katsuki!" izuku smiled at bakugou, he was just floating in the water.

mina swam back up and pouted at bakugou, "you suck."

bakugou rolled his eyes and bent down, holding his hand out for mina. she grabbed ahold and bakugou pulled her up onto the dock. "thanks bakubabe!" she thanked him. he just grunted with a nod.

izuku slowly and carefully climbed up on the dock, mina and denki noticing him. he put his finger to his lip, signaling for them to be quiet. they smiled lightly and nodded.

before bakugou could react, izuku crouched down and slid his arm around bakugous waist, so when he stood up bakugous feet were dangling.

bakugou yelped in surprise, "oi oi oi! dont-!"

izuku chuckled and sprinted to the edge, jumping off with bakugou in his arms.

they both swam to the top, popping there heads out of the water. "you fucker! i swear ill kill you!" bakugou yelled, heavily breathing. despite his words he was smiling like an idiot.

izuku didnt answer and just swam over to him, leaning in and firmly placing his lips on his. bakugou kissed back, then pulled away. "as much as i love this, we will drown."

izuku chuckled and they both swam to where they could touch.

izuku immediately pulled bakugou in by his waist, then lifted his chin and collided their lips together.

bakugou reached up and ran his hand through izuku wet hair, his other hand rested on the nape of izukus neck pulling him down more.

bakugou moaned into izukus mouth as izukus hand raked down and squeezed his ass.

bakugou leaned back, the warmth of izukus lips gone, turning into coldness. he opened his eyes to see izukus already staring at him.

izuku licked his lips, looking back at bakugou lips and massaging bakugous ass.

"ow! mm~ i-its sore izuku..!" bakugou says, taking his hands off of izukus hair and gripping his arms. his ass was still sore from last night. "oh, i forgot. sorry kitten~" izuku smirked, now just resting his hands on bakugous hips.

"HEY LOVE BIRDS! THE FIRE IS UP!" denki yelled. bakugou 'tsk'ed, pulling away from izuku with light blush on his cheeks from everyone looked at them.

they looked over to see everyone sitting around the bonfire.

they held hands and walked over, sitting next to each other on the sand a little close to the bonfire to get warmer from the cold water.

izuku draped and arm around bakugous shoulder, pulling him against him. bakugou leaned into him, resting his head on izukus chest and closing his eyes while sighing through his nose.