chapter 17

little bit of spice

izuku woke up first to bakugous soft breathing. he looked down and smiled slightly at bakugous calm expression before going over the events of last night.

he grinned to himself as he came up with an idea.

he carefully moved bakugou off of his chest, lifting the blanket and throwing it off the bed too see bakugou fully exposed still naked body. he was still asleep, but shivered from the sudden coldness on his skin.

izuku started kissed down bakugous stomach to his v-line, then biting softly on bakugous sensitive thigh.

bakugou squirmed slightly in his sleep, but still not fully waking up.

izuku kissed and sucked on his thighs and around his pelvis, making dark marks and love bites. he then took bakugous cock into his hand, stroking it slowly to not wake bakugou.

bakugou moaned softly in his sleep, surprising izuku. he thought that bakugou would be awake by now, but that wasn't the case.

bakugous soft cock got hard from izukus stroking, bakugou squirming in his sleep and groaning.

izuku picked up the pace, spitting on the tip of bakugous cock and spreading it up and down as lube.

bakugou groaned, his eyes fluttering open. his face was still a little puffy from sleeping.

his mind was still hazy from waking up to this pleasure. he looked down with half lidded eyes to lock eyes with izuku.

bakugou shut his eyes and let his head fall back, "ah~! fuck... faster.." he moaned and mumbled, weakly bucking his hips up to met the strokes of izukus hand. his body still ached from last night, so when moving his hips a sharp pain hit him.

"shh, relax. just let me do it all." izuku spoke with a soft tone, grabbing bakugous hip with his free hand.

bakugou listened and stopped his hips, letting his body rest onto the bed while izuku still stroked him.

"you like it when you wake up to this huh?~" izuku chuckled as bakugou moaned and grunted.

"y-yes.. fuck im already close..." bakugou breathed out, his muscles tensing. he threw his head back in pleasure as izuku sped up hearing that.

"cumming!" bakugou says through clenched teeth. he squirmed slightly and his body twitched as cum shot out of his tip onto his lower stomach and izukus hand.

izuku hummed, taking his hand off and grabbing a rag to clean it off of bakugou and himself.

after cleaning up he climbed up and kissed bakugous forehead, "you did good kitten. now get some more rest." bakugou nodded tiredly, izuku picking up the blanket and laying it on top of bakugou so he was warm. bakugou snuggled into the blanket, already falling back asleep.

izuku got dressed and decided to treat bakugou today, since last night was his punishment.

he silently closed the door and walked down into the kitchen to make some breakfast for bakugou and himself. while cooking, he hears footsteps walk into the kitchen. he glances over his shoulder to see kirishima, but doesnt say anything. it was too early for this shit and he just wanted to have a peaceful day.