chapter 8

nothing eventful happened in the rest of playing truth or dare so they decided the next game they played was never have i ever.

"ok so, if you have done it put your finger down but if you haven't then just keep your finger up." mina explained to everyone. they all nodded.

"ill go first, never have i ever been drunk."

bakugou, izuku, sero, denki, tsu, uraraka, todoroki and some other random people put their fingers down.

"bakugou?!" kirishima yelled. bakugou shrugged, "what?"

"damn, you've been drunk without us?!" sero shouted, looking betrayed.

"fucking weirdos... of course i have!"

"calm down kit— kacchan." izuku says, almost calling bakugou 'kitten'.

"ok ok, next is never have i ever... had sex in a public place." denki went next.

bakugou hesitantly  put his finger down as izuku put his down as well.

everyone stared at them in shock, "WHAT?!"

"MIDORIYA WHERE?! tell us!" mina shouted.

"well... school bathroom, movie theater bathroom, janitor closet." izuku shrugged, stopping there so bakugou doesn't absolutely kill him.

"that is strictly prohibited! sexual activities should be private!" iida chopped the air. izuku snickered, thinking back to what happened in the kitchen.

"now bakugou, TELL US!" denki screamed.

"NO YOU FUCKTARDS! IM NOT SAYING FUCKING ANYTHING!"

the bakusquad sighed in defeat.

"ok next is me. hm, never have i ever tried flavored condoms." sero says, looking around the circle.

izuku sighed and put his finger down, "it was one time." he spoke.

bakugou narrowed his eyes at the bakusquad and put his finger down, "don't you dare say anything or ill kill you." they put their hands up in surrender.

it was kirishimas turn, "ok, never have i ever sent a nude."

uraraka, todoroki, bakugou, mina and izuku put a finger down.

"MINA WHAT THE FUCK?!" bakugou shouted. "hey! why are you yellin' at me when you put your finger down too?!" she yelled back. bakugou just rolled his eyes.

"todoroki? i would've never thought." izuku raised a brow at him. todoroki shrugged. "TODOROKI! retain from doing such things!" todoroki and izuku ignored iida.

"oi! do we have any drinks?" bakugou called out. mina grinned, "of course! come on everyone! to the kitchen!" she marched off.

the people who didnt want drinks just stayed on the couchs or floor and talked while everyone who wanted drinks got up and flooded into the kitchen.

"alright! here are the drinks!" mina shouted, handing over red solo cups to everyone. "thanks raccoon eyes." bakugou muttered as she handed him a cup. she smiled, "of course bakugou!"

she went off to give some more drinks while bakugou turned to izuku who also had a drink in his hand.

"whats wrong katsuki?" izuku asked, scanning bakugous face.

"ugh, how can you always tell?!" bakugou groaned.

"so i was right, something is wrong. you know you can tell me anything katsuki." izuku smiled reassuringly before taking a sip of his drink.

bakugou sighed, "its just— i don't wanna have to hide the fact that were dating anymore. but i'm... scared. like even though i know they will be supportive, its just hard." he stared into his cup as he swished it around.

"katsuki look at me."

bakugou looked up, locking eyes with izukus emerald ones.

"i'll be there with you. it'll be ok, everything with be fine. some people may not support and some will. thats just how it goes. it is hard, i know. but remember to stick to the people who support you for who you are. i'm sure all of your friends will support you anyways. when i told them i was gay they didn't seem to mind. still, its your choice if you want to come out or not, i'm not pushing you into doing it."

"god why do you have to be all sentimental and shit? saying all the perfect things." bakugou muttered with faint pink blush dusting his cheeks. izuku chuckled, "whatever kitten."

bakugou bit the inside of his cheek at the name, and the tone of izukus voice. "don't say it like that..." he mumbled.

"hm~ say it like what?" izuku stepped closer to bakugou, now looking down at him.

people already filed out of the kitchen, now in the living room just talking.

izuku chuckled, "you loved it when i pinned you to the counter and got you off huh?~ of course you did, you slut."

bakugous breathe caught in his throat, his heart thumping out of his chest he thought izuku might hear it.

.
.
.

cliffhanger haha

782 words (unedited)

should next chapter be spicy?

i haven't re-read it yet so don't know if its ok or not😭

and omg thank you so much for 2k reads!!! <3