chapter 19

bakugou shoved the cookie in izukus mouth, "eat it." he demanded, crossing his arms.

izuku nodded and chews on the cookie, then swallowed. "these are so good katsuki!" izuku complainted, chowing down on another cookie. bakugou smirked in pride, "i fucking know! im the best cook ever!" izuku nodded in agreement.

'ha! fucking hana thinking she can cook better than me.' bakugou thought, watching as izuku ate like 6 cookies.

"you have some on the side of your mouth." bakugou grinned, standing up on his tippy toes and licking the chocolate off of the side of izukus lips. izuku tensed under his touch, bakugou going back down on his feet and staring at izukus reaction.

izuku raised his brows, "that was hot." he chuckled, resting his hands on bakugou hips and leaning down and placing a firm kiss on his lips.

"hm, you know what? you should give some of my cookies to hana." bakugou stated, pulling back out of the kiss. izuku tilted his head, "why?"

"cause she fucking sucks at baking cookies." bakugou grumbled. izuku snorted with laughter, "its ok katsuki, ill give her one."

"good."

.
.
.

"hana!" izuku called after the girl. hana stopped in her tracks, turning around with a bright smile.

it was in between classes, so they had about 5 minutes til they had to get to class.

"mido-chan! its nice to see you! did you do something with your hair..?" hana asked.

"oh uh, no not really, just used katsukis hair wash." izuku smiled down at her.

hana pursed her lips, "oh ok. well it works really well!" she complimented.

"thank you hana! anyways, katsuki wanted me to give you one of his cookies!" izuku says, digging into his bag to pull out a cookie in a zip lock bag.

he handed it too her, "they're really good!"

"oh.." she inspected the cookie, "tell him i said thank you!" she forced a smile.

izuku smiled back, "will do. ill see you around." he waves and walked away, going to find bakugou.

hana furrowed her brows and looked down at the cookie. "he wanted me to taste the cookie because of a different reason didn't he..." she trailed off, talking about bakugou.

.
.
.

"i completed my mission on giving hana the cookie!" izuku declared to bakugou. "ha! what did bitchface look like while she was eating it?!" bakugou shouted/asked, bitchface meaning hana.

"eh.. well i didnt stay around to see her eat it." izuku smiled nervously and scratched his cheek. izuku knew that bakugou has nicknames for everyone, either if they were nice or mean he couldn't stop him from saying them.

bakugou sighed, "whatever. thanks for giving it too her i guess.." he muttered. "of course katsuki!" izuku beamed at him.

bakugou reached up and pinched izukus cheek, "stop smiling your making me go blind."

izuku grinned, "did the bakugou katsuki complement me?!" he dramatically gasped.

bakugou huffed while dropping his hand back to his side, "i did not."

"your cute when you deny it."

"im telling you, i didn't complement you!"

"your just feeding my addiction to tease you."

534 words (unedited)

a short chapter :)

im out of ideas for this story but im trying lol