chapter 16

sorry ive been gone, i went on vacation!
heres some smut anyways ;)

PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME, I SUCK AT WRITING SMUT OMG

bakugous chest heaved up and down, his breathing hoarse and heavy. his body shivered from all the sensations going on, all of the vibrators hitting the right spots.

he squirmed, gasping as the vibrator rubbed against his overstimulated prostate. "oh f-fuck yes..." he breathed out, now rocking his hips so the vibrator rubbed against his prostate each time.

even if he was sobbing and the pleasure was too much, he wanted more. he couldn't help the desire to feel more, even if it was almost painful.

the sound of the door handle clicking made bakugous hips still. "izuku? ah~" he moaned out, not being able to see because of the tear soaked blindfold.

he heard the chuckle that made his cock throb, "having fun while i was gone are we?" izuku spoke, trailing his hand down bakugous abs and down his thighs.

izukus touch made bakugou tug on the restraints as he tried to move his body towards izuku, urging izuku to touch him.

"tch tch, not yet kitten." izuku clicked his tongue, reaching up and slowly taking off the blindfold. as he did he raised his brow at how soaked in tears it was.

the sight of bakugous face was even for izukus body to quivering. his eyes were puffy and red from crying, whole face flushed, fresh hot tears slipping down his cheeks, mouth agape to breathe better.

izuku grinned looking down at him, brushing his fingers through bakugous slightly damp hair then caressing his cheek. "you learned your lesson, hm?" he chuckled, "haven't you katsuki?"

bakugou nodded quickly, grunting and moaning as izuku spoke. he saw izuku reach into his pocket and pull out a couple remotes.

bakugous tense body immediately relaxed as izuku turned off all of the vibrators. bakugou closed his eyes as the pleasure slowly faded. his mind felt foggy and blank as he felt izuku take off all of the vibrators and restraints then picked him up off the bed.

"huh..?" he mumbled, but kept his eyes closed from how tired his body was.

izuku sat down on the floor, spreading his legs so bakugou sat in between them with his back against izukus chest.

izuku grabbed onto bakugous jaw, forcing his head upwards. "open your eyes katsuki." he whispered in his ear.

bakugou sluggishly obeyed, opening his eyes to be meet with his own face. his eyes widened as he realized they were sat in front of his huge body mirror.

bakugou looked at izuku in the mirror, locking eyes with the toxic green ones that stared back at him in the mirror.

"look at yourself." izuku demanded, making bakugou hesitantly look at himself in his mirror. he scanned his fucked out face, a few stray tears falling down his flushed cheeks, sweat dribbling down his forehead. he looked like a mess.

"look at how much of a mess you are for me." izuku cooed in bakugou ear, watching in the mirror as bakugo looked over himself.