chapter 3

bakugou got up the next morning with a groan, remembering what he did last night making him go red.

he shook his head and got ready for school, grabbing his bag and phone. slamming his dorm door shut he started walking downstairs.

it was pretty early, only uraraka, iida, todoroki, and ojiro were up. others in there room sleeping or just wanting to be alone.

bakugou slumped down on the couch in the lounge area where light conversation was going on. he took out his phone and scrolled to izukus contact only to see he already texted.

izuku <3: goodmorning loser

bakugou scoffed, angrily typing on his phone. there goodmorning texts were always playful banter, but usually whenever they talk there will be name calling. (they always knew they didn't mean it)

bakugou <3: sup nerd

bakugou snickered, knowing izukus least favorite name calling was 'nerd'.

izuku <3: katsuki, you know not to call me that don't you?

bakugou <3: so what are you gonna do huh?

izuku <3: hm, once i see you again you'll know kitten~

shivers went down bakugous spine, knowing that the threat was true.

izuku <3: look who's silent now. such a bad boy~

bakugou <3: hey stop that i'm with the class dumbass

bakugou knew that izuku knew what he was doing. izuku knew how to get bakugou flustered, and it was obviously working as bakugou glanced around with a pink hue to his cheeks to see if anyone was looking.

izuku <3: fine, but call me at lunch

bakugou <3: ok ok i will love ya

izuku <3: love you too loser

bakugou walked into class with his usual scowl, sitting down with a huff as denki, mina, sero and kirishima came to his desk.

"so~ you gonna spill about your girlfriend?~" mina teased, smirked.

bakugou tensed at the word 'girlfriend'.

"shut up raccoon eyes!" bakugou set off some small explosions in his hand.

everyone rushed to there seats as aizawa slammed open the classroom door and groggily walked up the the small brown potum. "uh— so today we have some visitors from U.S.A. they are coming all the way from the best singing school in america. anyways— they will be here in about 10 minutes so do whatever until they get here." aizawa explained, sipping up his yellow sleeping bag and flopping onto the floor.

the class immediately erupted into chaos, chattin about the u.s.a students.

"arent you excited?!" mina exclaimed, jumping up and down. they were all again around bakugous desk as bakugou scoffed.

"no. just some more extras i have to deal with." he rolled his eyes.

"aw come on! at least we get to learn about what they do in america!" kirishima says, bakugou shrugging.

finally 10 minutes later, a lady with a skirt and blouse on opens the door comes in and stands infront of the class. (lets just say there is no language barrier lol)

"hello everyone, i am mrs. johnson. i teach at springfield, the best singing school in america. and today i have brought my class, which is the best in the school, to meet you U.A students. everyone! come on in!" mrs. johnson exclaimes.

suddenly there are about 20 students walk in and stand in front of the class. bakugou wasnt paying attention, staring of into space until a familiar voice spoke up.

"hey! im izuku midoriya and im excited to be here today!" izuku grinned as bakugous head whipped around staring at izuku wide eyed.

bakugou didnt care at this point, and tears gathered up in his eyes as he ran up to izuku and jumped on him, wrapping his arms around his neck, and legs around his waist.

izuku chuckled and held bakugou just as tight, "i missed you katsuki." izuku whispered in his ear. bakugou stayed silent as he clung onto izuku.

"uh—? do you know each other? how?" kirishima asked, speaking over the silence, a little jealousy in his voice.

everyone in class 2-A were shocked that bakugou willingly got hugged by izuku. and bakugou wasn't trying to kill him! what was this magic?!

688 words (unedited)