chapter 24 (end)

get ready y'all, its a long one. i promised this would be the last chapter :)

4340 words! little spicy

BEFORE GOING ON I HAVE A QUESTION FOR MY NEXT BOOK!!:

bakugou x reader

or bakugou x deku?

please let me know which one!

i already have a book half way done, 2 hours long and i will make it either bakudeku or bakugou x reader!

which ever with the most votes i will be doing ☺️

————

katsuki woke up, snuggling into the warmth around him. he yawned and opened his eyes, being greeted by emerald ones staring back at him. "jesus fuck!" katsuki yelled, getting startled. "do you always just watch me in my sleep you sick fuck?"

izuku chuckled, bringing his hand up and threading it through katsuki bed head. "i just woke up too, don't flatter yourself."

"tsk, i wasn't dumbass."

izuku sighed, "its my last day.. i have to be at the airport at 8." he reminded. katsuki frowned, "we cant you just live here and go to school at u.a?"

"my dad lives in america you know this. i will move out as soon as i can, and you will live with me." izuku smiled, running his hand down to katsukis forearm to slide his fingertips up and down. "its gonna take too long.. but whatever." katsuki muttered, relaxing into the bed with his eyes closed. "no! no sleeping! we got to get up and eat breakfast."

katsuki groaned but complied, standing up off his bed and rummaging through his closet to throw on a hoodie. izuku followed along, putting on some sweatpants and t-shirt. as they got downstairs a lot of people were already awake to their surprise.

"why are you all awake..?" izuku asked, confused. "we wanted to spend some time with you before you leave!" mina exclaimed, a sad smile on her face. "thanks you guys, me and katsuki will cook come breakfast for everyone." izuku smiled back, katsuki grumbling while standing next to him.

"ok! sounds good!" denki smiled widely, while kirishima yawned holding onto denkis waist.

after they made breakfast— "come eat you fuckers!" katsuki shouted, everyone scrambling up and running to the kitchen to get food.

katsuki and izuku already got there plates, sitting down next to each other at the long table. everyone trickled in, now just eating together at the long table while small talk was made.

"i don't know how you could do a long distance relationship! i dont know how i am gonna do it with sakura." mina said sighing, a sad look on her face. katsuki shrugged, "it all depends on the person i guess, but you'll be fine raccoon eyes." he reassured her.

"it doesn't really matter how far apart you are, as long as you love them enough then you would be able to put up with the distance. but sometimes even if you love them a lot you just cant do the long distance stuff." izuku explained, katsuki nodding while stuffing his face with food. "hm, i never thought about it that way. ill just have to call her a lot then." mina smiled.

"exactly! thats what me and katsuki do. just calling whenever we can so we can talk, even if it's just a minute between classes." izuku replied. mina gasped dramatically, "thats why katsuki is gone between classes! i could never find him! why didn't you just tell me you were with your boyfriend." she whined.