chapter 5

as the day ended it was around 3 pm, "oh and everyone! the U.S.A students will be staying in your dorms! whether its on the couches in the lounge area or in your dorm they will stay there." mr.aizawa announced as the bell rang.

bakugou walked out with the 'bakusquad', izuku chatting with his new friends.

an irk mark appeared on bakugous forehead as he watched uraraka cling onto izukus arm, pushing her boobs against izukus arm.

izuku looked uncomfortable, but he was too much of a sweetheart to just push her off. bakugou knew this and stomped over, ripping izuku away from uraraka. "sorry round face, ill be taking him." bakugou looked her up and down, then dragged izuku away to his group who was watching with wide eyes.

"thanks kacchan!" izuku smiled brightly with a small blush on his cheeks.

"tch, your welcome nerd~" bakugou stifled a laugh at the nickname izuku hated.

"bakugou katsuki i swear."

bakugou eyes widen as he heard his full name come from izukus mouth, immediately sprinting down the hallway towards the exit, izuku hot on his trail with both of them laughing.

the 'bakusquad' blinked as they disappeared down the hallway, laughter echoing off the wall. "that was a sight to see." denki spoke up over the silence.

everyone nodded in agreement. "i know! i cant believe bakugou laughed!" sero exclaimed.

"since the new kids are here, lets play games tonight! like truth or dare, something like that to get to know them!" mina suggested. "thats a great idea mina! lets get everyone in the lounge area tonight."

.
.
.

bakugou stopped running as he made it to the dorms, as well as izuku. they boyh caught there breathe before looking at each other and burst out laughing.

"come on! ill make food." bakugou gestured izuku to follow him.

they made it in the kitchen, izuku sitting down and watching bakugou cook. the way his hips moved and when he bent over, it was like he was taunting izuku.

as bakugou was cooking he could feel the burning gaze of his boyfriend on him. he smirked a little as he swayed his hips when he walked a little and arching his back more when he bent down to show of his ass.

but bakugou froze as izuku put each arm on each side of him, trapping him against the counter. bakugous ass rubbing up on izuku cock.

"izuku..." bakugou stopped what he was doing, his breathing picking up.

izuku just hummed in response, now instead of gripping the counter, his hands sat on bakugou waist. izuku slid his hand down to bakugous pant line and the other up to bakugous chest.

izuku slipped his hand into bakugous pants and boxers, immediately stroking bakugous cock while his other hand went up bakugous shirt and twisted his nipple.

"s-shit izu~... w-we cant..! people are c-coming in!" bakugou whispered yelled, hearing the chatter of people coming into the dorms.

"shh. just let me take care of you kitten~" izuku comforted, stroking bakugous cock faster.

bakugous body quivered as he threw his head back onto izukus built chest, his eyes squeezed shut and his face a pink hue.

"hm~ you love when i stroke your cock don't you?" izuku chuckled lowly, riding his hand that was playing with bakugous nipple up to bakugous neck instead and keeping his head where izuku could see his face.

"ngh~ y-yes..! i love i-it." bakugou whimpered in izuku hold. he could feel izukus erection pressing up against his lower back, almost right on his ass.

the  risk of being caught only turned on bakugou more as he could hear more people in the lounge area chatting away.

the feeling of izuku soft and big hand around his cock and izukus other hand around his throat felt euphoric. he hadn't felt izukus touch in so long, almost 2 years now.

"hello? oh midoriya!" bakugou froze as he heard denkis voice from behind him. izuku didn't budge though, stroking bakugous cock even faster than before and making sure that his body blocked off bakugous own smaller body to make sure that denki didn't see what they were doing.

"yes denki?" izuku asked, smirked down at bakugou who slapped his hand on his mouth to stop the moans and whimpers to come out.

bakugou felt the warm build in his stomach, it was about to snap.

"f-fuck... go-nna c-cum..!~" bakugou whispered so only izuku could hear, his legs trembled and barely held him up as his eyes rolled back while he came in his pants. his whole body shuddering.

bakugou almost collapsing on the ground but izuku firmly held him up by his waist, taking his hand out of bakugou pants.

"well in a little we are going to do games so come join!" denki exclaimed, oblivious to what just happened. denki could only see izuku from his perspective, as izuku was covering bakugous body with his own.

"ok, thanks for letting me know!"

denki nodded and walked out, bakugou now heavily breathing and red faced as he still came down from his high. izuku turned bakugou around so they were facing each other and kisses his forehead, "you did so good kitten~"

bakugou smiled softly at him, despite being fucking pissed that he just did that and almost got caught by denki of all people.

911 words (unedited)

im bad at writing spicy scenes but i try 😭💋