chapter 11

as izuku cleaned bakugou up he whispered loving things in his ear, telling him how good he is and how much he loves him.

"mm, i love you izuku." bakugou said tiredly, cuddling up to izukus side.

"i love you too katsuki." izuku leaned down and kissed bakugous forehead.

.
.
.

bakugou woke up with a groan, fluttering his eyes open to see a mop of green hair. he smiled slightly and ran his fingers through it, waking izuku up.

"hey katsuki." izuku murmured, his voice husky from just waking up.

"hm, hey." bakugou hummed, his whole body aching.

"shit, izuku can you get me some pain killers?" bakugou hissed from the pain. izuku chuckled, carefully moving out of bed and throwing some grey sweatpants on. "yeah, ill be right back."

bakugou got up shakily, hanging onto his desk for support. he sighed, 'fucker went hard.'

he slowly got dressed, then just scrolled on his phone waiting for izuku.

~

izuku walked downstairs, yawning and rubbing his eyes. "oh, hi guys." he waved, seeing people already downstairs and chatting. "hey!" mina greeted.

"uh— do any of you have pain killers?" izuku asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"of course! i can make some for you!" momo suggested, smiling. izuku nodded gratefully.

momo activated her quirk, then made a bottle of pain killer and tossed them to izuku. "thank you momo." momo just nodded.

izuku was about to make it upstairs when mina called out for him, "midoriya!"

"yes?"

"if you want to, tonight aizawa is letting us go to the beach to have a bonfire! we plan on going to the beach at about 6 and swim then wait for it to get darker to start the bonfire." mina explained, smiling brightly.

"oh, ok! ill ask katsuki but we'll probably go."

~

"katsukiiii i got pain killers!" izuku walked in and closed the door behind him. "fucking finally!" bakugou scoffed and snatched them out of izuku hand, popping them in his mouth and swallowing.

izuku sat beside bakugou, then pulled him into his lap so bakugou was straddling him. izuku pecked bakugous lips, "mina invited us to the beach today to have a bonfire."

bakugou pursed his lips while thinking, wrapping his arms around izukus neck. he sighed, "i guess."

"yay! they are leaving at 6 tonight." bakugou nodded.

.
timeskip to the beach
.

everyone (meaning class 2-A and some of izukus friends from america) was driving to the beach with there swimsuits and towels.

they all got there and awed at the beach. "come on katsuki! lets go!" izuku shouted, picking up bakugou by his waist and throwing him over his shoulder as he ran to the water.

"OI! PUT ME DOWN FUCKTARD!"

mina squealed, "they are so cute together."

surprisingly, there were a couple of groups on the beach. mostly teens though, since it was 6 pm.

izuku made it to the water, setting bakugou down on the wet and cold sand. they both had swim trunks on, izukus green and bakugous orange.

izuku took bakugou hand and dragged him into the water about knee high. "ah shit! ITS TOO FUCKING COLD!" bakugou yelled, trying to pry his hand out of izukus.

"you'll get used to it, you baby." izuku playfully rolled his eyes while bakugou huffed and stopped trying to get away, holding onto izukus hand tighter.

"im gonna have to leave in a week." izuku spoke over the sounds of the waves crashing.

"don't remind me." bakugou whispered, leaning his head on izukus forearm.

izuku sighed then smiled down at bakugou, "lets just have the best time we can before i have to go."

bakugou nodded, trying to stop the tears that gathered in his eyes.

it sucked, finally seeing izuku after 1-2 years than he has to leave again. he would miss his touch so bad, his hands around his, his soft and warm lips on his neck. it all sounded cheesy, but it was true.

"BAKUGOU, MIDORIYA!!"

they both looked over there shoulders to see mina smiling wide and waving his arm frantically in the air. she was standing next to huge logs that leaned up on each other, creating a big campfire. everyone sat around it.

they walked over holding hands, "ooo, damn bakugou!" denki snickered. bakugou looked at him in confusion, "what dunce face?"

everyone was now staring at bakugou. "THE FUCK ARE YOU SHITS STARING AT?!" bakugou snarled, clutching on izukus hand tight.

"y'all had some fun last night didn't you?~" mina wiggled her eyesbrows.

bakugou blushed, "EH?"

mina pointed at bakugou chest and legs, him looking down and going even more red from the hickeys and marks that were all over his chest and thighs.

"shut the fuck up." bakugou muttered through clenched teeth and turned his head away so no one could see his red face.

"damn and look at midobro!" kirishima laughed, pointing at izuku.

he had scratch marks on his biceps and back, and some marks on his neck.

izuku could sense that bakugou was getting uncomfortable. "oi! stop talking about our private life you assholes." izuku narrowed his eyes at kirishima.

"oh— sorry bakubabe! didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable! anyways, lets light this up!" mina apologized, smiling and rubbing the back of her neck. bakugou smiled slightly, "its ok raccoon eyes."

kirishima didn't apologize, making izuku side eye him. bakugou nudged izukus shoulder, "calm down izu. but thank you i guess." he mumbled.

izuku smiled down at bakugou who still had red tinted cheeks.

"no problem kitten." izuku felt bakugou shudder from the nickname.

bakugou bit his lip, "don't call me that here you horny bastard."

izuku chuckled, "ok ok. lets go help mina.. shes struggling." he suggests, stifling a laugh at mina who is trying to pick up a huge log but fails and pouts, angrily mumbling incoherently. bakugou sighed while shaking his head, "shes so weird sometimes."

1003 words (unedited)

not the best chapter but i tried :,)

i was tired writing this so it might suck but🤷‍♀️