Prom

Cover in the media made by @CreamPops :-)

I'm listening to the weekend rn holy shit I don't usually listen to this type of music I'm more of a guitar riff bang crash drum person but damn

"Stop messing with your tie!" Calum scolded Michael for the sixth time to which Michael responded by sticking his tongue out at the boy.

"My babies are going to prom." Liz placed a hand over her heart as Ashton adjusted Luke's boutonnière, smiling when it was finally perfect.

Luke leaned down and pecked Ashton on the lips, Calum's mother catching the candid moment with a bright flashing light.

"Mum, please." Calum scrunched up his nose.

"Don't act like you two aren't the same way!" Jeremy groaned, using his hand to motion between his brother and Michael.

"Hush, Jerome." Michael mumbled, beginning to fiddle with his tie again, only to get his hand smacked away by Calum.

"Stop calling me Jerome."

"Michael, stop screwing with your tie." Calum scolded Michael yet again.

"Or what?" The bright haired boy smirked.

Calum pursed his lips and released a heavy, angered breath through his nostrils. "My parents are present."

Michael's smirk turned into and innocent smile as he snuck his arms around Calum's middle, pulling him into a hug and nuzzling his face in the kiwi boys neck. "Sorry, I'll save it for later." He whispered.

Calum rolled his eyes and pinched his boyfriend's side, causing him to squirm away.

"Where's Jenks?" Ashton asked, checking the time on his phone. If Jenks didn't show up within the next five minutes they were going the leave without him.

"I don't know, stop worrying." Luke said, his hands rested on Ashton's sides.

"We have a reservation, Luke. I don't want to miss it because of Jenks."

"He'll be here, I'm sure he's just making sure he has every flask possible hidden under his tux."

"Hey, who's Jenks date anyway?" Calum asked, coming up beside the couple.

"Ah, some freshman whore." Luke waved his hand.

"Luke, don't call people whores. It's not nice." Liz reprimanded, continuously snapping pictures of everything the boys done. By now she's probably gotten one of Michael adjusting his dick and Ashton picking his nose.

Within a few minutes a screeching sound was heard and Jenks came to a halt near the group. Joy gave Liz a concerned glance and Liz just shrugged, simply because, Jenks will be Jenks.

Ashton pinched the bridge of his nose as the red haired boy stepped out of his car, threw his arms in the air, and proceeded to yell "PROM!" at the top of his lungs.

"Jenks, buddy, calm down for a second. I think you forgot something." Michael said, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his slacks.

Jenks arms fell by his sides, and confused look taking over his features. "What?"

"Your date?" Luke quirked an eyebrow.

"Shit!" Jenks' hands flew to his naturally disheveled hair.

"How did you forget your date?"

"Okay, listen here, man bun," Jenks pointed a finger at Ashton.

"He called me man bun."

"I know, sugar." Luke pat Ashton's shoulder.

Jenks continued, "I forget a lot of things. But, I didn't forget the joints that I have hidden in my shoe! You'll thank me later."

Liz and Joy's eyes both widened, Michael's parents were covering their mouths to keep from laughing.

"No, I won't!" Ashton shook his head. "You need to go get whoever your date is or we're all going to be late because you're brain is so fried it can't comprehend the simplest task!"

A solemn expression casted over Jenks' face as he stared at Ashton.

"Luke, you better control your walking hair ball. I'll talk to you all later when I'm a little buzzed, right now I'm sober as fuck and you're all pissing me off." He turned around and headed back to the drivers side of his car, yelling, "See you at prom." Before slamming the door and driving off.

Ashton's hands flew to his hair as he groaned, there was a pounding headache throbbing through his skull. Luke reached up and pulled his hands away from his hair, placing both palms on the slightly shorter boys shoulders. "Sh, calm down. Today is suppose to be a fun day. Stop stressing, please?"

"I can't," Ashton shook his head, "Jenks fucking forgot his date, Michael won't leave his stupid tie alone, Calum looks like a monkey, we're already late for our reservation, your tux doesn't fit your shoulders, I told you to try it on at the rental place- my head is killing me."

"Babe, my tux is fine, Michael's finally fixed his tie, our reservation isn't important, we'll probably end up eating at the dinner around three AM, but, I'm sorry there's nothing we can do about Calum looking like a monkey."

"Hey!"

"Please, be quiet, Curious George."

"You do look like a monkey."

"Jeremy, you look just like me! What are you even doing here?" Calum snapped.

-

Everything was fine as soon as the group actually arrived at the school. Liz popped Ashton a few Tylenol and he was fine. He and Luke walked hand and into the dance. Neither really did much dancing, still not quite figuring out how they could dance together without looking awkward.

Michael and Calum on the other hand had no problem dancing, causing a hole to form in the crowd just for their interesting little performance.

Luke and Ashton stood by the punch bowl, bobbing slightly to the upbeat song playing through the speaker. Luke's arm slowly slid around Ashton's waist, tilting his head to whisper in the older boys ear.

"You know what I've always wanted to try?"

"What?" Ashton asked, leaning into Luke's touch.

"Sex,"

Ashton snorted. "We've had sex quite a few tines, Luke."

"In a limo." The blond finished, rolling his bottom lip between his teeth.

THERES GONNA BE A PART TWO TO THIS BEFORE YALL FREAK ABOUT MISSING OUT ON SMUT

dang y'all it's nearing sugar lips first birthday since I published the first chapter. Seems like last week.

Love you guyyyyssss:)