Be Quiet [pt.1 of 2] *smut*

This is smut lmaoooooo

This wasn't requested(well yeah smut was but) but the second part to this was so ya

I read a lot of smut today and I feel inspired

[i hate using the words cock and dick unless I'm calling someone a dick ok so don't pick on me for using alternative words or just using the word penis ok]

•••

Unedited*

"Luke," Ashton breathed.

It was late, around three am. Ashton had woken up an crept in to Luke's room like he does most nights, but this time he caught Luke in the middle of a heated dream. When he awoke the sleeping boy a deep blush settled on his face causing Ashton smirked.

Now they were a tangled mess as Luke rutted his hips against the hazel eyed boy below him. "Sh, we have to be quiet sugar lips." He whispered as he pressed messy kisses and sucked hickeys across the boys neck and exposed collar bones.

Luke pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it carelessly somewhere in the floor. He leaned over and went digging in the drawer of his bedside table, pulling out lube and a condom.

"You actually kept that stuff?" Ashton asked, pointing to the bottle of lubricant.

"Of course, free lube." Luke shrugged, setting it aside on the mattress.

Ashton rolled his eyes but went back to watching as Luke's hands slid up under the hem of his shirt and dragged it up as his fingertips gently trailed up the older boys torso. The shirt was pulled over Ashton's head and tossed aside with Luke's.

Luke took the boy below him by surprise when he roughly ground his hips against his, causing Ashton to let out a loud strangled moan. Luke's eyes widened and he slapped his hand over Ashton's mouth.

"Sorry." Ashton mumbled into his palm, forgetting that jack was home for the weekend and occupying the room next to them and Liz's was across the hall.

"We have to be quiet." Luke whispered. Ashton nodded as Luke retracted his hand and smiled at the boy below him.

Ashton lifted his hips off the bed as Luke began to toy with the hem of his boxers. The last bit of clothing left on the wavy haired boy was gently slid down his legs and tossed aside. Ashton watched Luke with his bottom lip between his teeth as his blue eyes scanned up Ashton's body.

His eyes stopped on the boys member that laid against his stomach. Ashton watched his blue eyes flicker up to meet his hazel ones before he leaned forward and flattened his tongue against the base of his penis, licking a bold stripe slowly all the way to the tip.

Ashton fights back a groan and sinks his teeth painfully harder into his bottom lip while gripping the blanket underneath him.

Luke sits up and slides his own boxers off, sighing as his own painfully hard erection was finally free. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to Ashton's.

"I'm topping this time, sugar." He smirked against the boys lips.

Ashton nodded, at a loss for words as Luke picked up the bottle of lube and squirted some on his fingers.

Luke settled between his legs and tapped his knees as a way to tell him to lift them. Ashton obliged and pressed his heels to the mattress and spread his legs wide.

The blonde smiled and brushed a lubricated finger against the older boys entrance, causing him to gasp.

"Luke." Ashton gasped as he pushed his first finger in gently. His hands scrambled for something to hold on to. He grabbed a pillow and clutched it to his chest while he bit on it and suppressed sounds into the soft material.