Clingy

flUFF

I'm not good at fluff though lol I'm usually best at humorous dialogue and dirty innuendos

Request from evermore5067:Ashton is having like a really lovey day and treats luke like his little baby, giving him lots of kisses and cuddles and telling him he loves him a lot

•••••••••

There was a movie playing on the small flatscreen sitting on Luke's dresser. Ashton wasn't paying any attention to it though, he had his eyes trained on the boy seated between his legs.

Luke's back was pressed against Ashton's stomach and his head rested his chest. He was to caught up in the film to notice Ashton watching as he reacted to what was happening on the screen. His smile when something was funny, the way his eyebrows furrowed when he didn't get something quite yet.

Ashton pressed his lips to Luke's head and smiled. "Hey, you."

"Huh?" Luke mumbled, glancing up at Ashton and tilting his head like he was listening.

"I love you." The hazel eyed boy giggled, pressing the side of his face into Luke's soft hair.

Luke mumbled a "Love you too." Before gluing his eyes back to the tv screen.

Ashton ran his hands over Luke's shoulders and down his chest to grab the younger boys hands. He twisted their fingers together and rested his head on top of Luke's with a sigh.

"Lukey."

"Don't call me that, it sounds like a baby name." Luke grumbled, keeping his eyes on the movie. "I'm not a baby."

"But you're my baby." Ashton cooed. "And I love you."

Luke quirked an eyebrow and turned to look at the older boy. "Is this some age play kink you've developed? I thought biting was your only thing."

Ashton's eyes widened and his cheeks tinted pink a bit. "No and that was one time." He cleared his throat.

Luke smiled and leaned back more into Ashton and turned his face into his neck. "Okay. Daddy."

Ashton coughed and sucked in a large breath, causing Luke to chuckle. "Don't do that." He said covering Luke's face with his hand.

"I'm trying to be cute and cuddly and you have to go and make everything kinky."

"I'm sorry." Luke smirked. He twisted his body so he was chest to chest with Ashton.

Ashton smiled and pressed a kiss to Luke's cheek. "You're just a perv. Its in your nature."

"Hey!" Luke whined.

"I still love you, though."

The blue eyed boy smiled and turned back to the movie. He continued to watch with his cheek pressed against Ashton's chest as the older boy ran his fingers through his hair.

"I love you too, daddy." Luke snickered.

"I fucking hate you."

••••••••••

THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE CUTE AND FLUFFY BUT IT TURNED INTO DADDY KINK IM PUNCHING MYSELF IN THE FACE.

I have a muke book now so ayeeee check it out if you ship muke like me it's called window to window

I'm watching big brother after dark for the first time and idk why I never have before bc like Frankie says things like "sometimes I just need I put my dick in something" and "I fucking fisted your wife." And they ruin pool tables and argue about who won a game of pool for like twenty minutes and it's just entertaining to me

I love you guyssss sorry about this whole thing lmao