That boy is a bottom

I RANDOMLY GOT THE IDEA FOR THIS AND I LAUGHED AND I WAS GONNA MAKE A fIC OUT OF IT BUT I WAS LIKE I NEED TO UPDATE THE ONESHOTS BOOK AND I HAVE LIKE FIVE BOOKS I HAVENT EVEN STARTED YET.

IM A STRESSED MESS.

THIS IS ALSO CHANNELING MY WHOLE BOTTOM LUKE SIDE AND THE TITLE INSPIRATION IS FROM THE SONG ON THE SIDE

Also since domestic has been deleted let's act like none of that happened and they're still in school bye

[basically people either don't believe Luke's gay or they don't believe he bottoms]

"Look at him!" A woman gasped, grabbing her friends arm from across the small table in the coffee shop they occupied. "He's gorgeous!"

"The smaller one with him doesn't look so bad either, look at those arms." Her friends replied after following where the first woman had pointed.

Luke glanced to the side, smiling at his boyfriend after he'd noticed the older women gawking at them. "Ash, we're getting checked out right now." He smirked.

Ashton raised a single brow and looked up at the younger boy, mumbling a small "huh?".

"Those women over there," he subtly nodded his head in their direction. "They've been staring since we walked in."

"So?" Ashton frowned.

"They have no idea that you occasionally stick your di-"

"Okay!"Ashton reached up and covered Luke's mouth. "We are in public. Don't talk like that." he frowned and removed his hand.

"Dick up my ass."

"Luke!" Ashton groaned, stepping forward as the line moved.

"It's true." Luke shrugged. "I have pictures."

"You don't." Ashton glared.

"You don't know."

"Yes I do, I check your phone while you sleep. I deleted them. It's weird and how did I not notice?"

"Ashton!" Luke whined.

"Shut up." Ashton chuckled, pushing Luke forward in the line.

Once they'd finally ordered and were ready to sit down the shop was packed. It was difficult trying to find an empty seat.

"Boys!" Called a feminine voice, "You can sit with us."

The couples heads turned towards the two older woman sitting at a table a few feet away. "No, that's okay." Ashton smiled politely, going back to searching for an available table.

"What about you, tattoos?" One of the women asked, twirling her straw around in her frappé.

Luke raised both eyebrows and looked at the woman, eyes darting between her and Ashton who had grown a smirk on his face. He sipped on his coffee as a way to delay a response as Ashton slid an arm around his waist.

"Look, babe, they're clearing a table over there." Ashton smiled, extending his neck to peck Luke's cheek, patting his butt to encourage him to move forward.

A wave of shock washed over both woman as they watched the couple make their way to the table in the corner.

-

Ashton limped into his first class of the day and took his usual seat by Jacob. The other boy noticing Ashton's limp as he entered the room bece curious. "What happened, Irwin? Why're ya limping?"

"Luke and I were messing around-"

"Never mind, I don't need to know."

"No," Ashton shook his head as he slid his books out of his backpack. "We were messing around outside-"

"Jesus, you two are like animals." Jacob's face twisted up in disgust.

"Jacob, we were playing with a dog outside and I tripped!" Ashton stated, getting flustered.

"Oh, I thought you were limping because Luke topped like a champ." The dark haired boy said, tapping his pencil against the desk.

"More like bottoms like a champ." Calum snorted from his seat where he'd overheard the conversation.

"Calum!" Ashton shrieked.

"Whoa! Luke bottoms? Oh my god, Ashton, you top?" Jacobs eyes blew wide as he leaned towards the wavy haired boy. "Holy shit. I feel betrayed."

"What?" Ashton frowned.

"He's just so tough acting and you're not and he's bigger and you're not and-"

"Jacob, just shut up." Ashton groaned.

Eventually, Luke came strolling in just as the bell rang. Jacob gave him a knowing look and quietly laughed to himself.

Luke frowned and slid into his seat behind his boyfriend, leaning forward and whispering, "The fuck is going on with Shwartz?"

"I'm not sure if you want to know." Ashton mumbled, scribbling something down on his paper.

Calum reached over and tapped Luke on the shoulder. "He knows you bottom." The kiwi boy smirked. He had no room to talk, though.

"Ohhh, I see." Luke said loudly, gathering Jacob and a few other classmates attention. "Jacob, you find it funny that I'd rather receive than give in bed."

Jacob stayed quiet and Luke smirked.

"I take pride in having things shoved up my ass."

"Luke, shut up!" Ashton squealed, spinning around in his seat and hitting the younger boy's shoulder.

"Mr.Hemmings, please get out of my class if you're going to be disruptive. I'll send your work to detention." Mr.Bird stood from his desk and pointed at the door.

Luke shrugged and head to the door, pecking Ashton on the cheek in the process.

"He's just a boy and he's a bottom."

"Jenks? I didn't know you had this class."

"Jenks, why the fuck do you know that song?"

I don't know