Prom 2 (smut)

This is long overdue omg
(Pls no arguing about who tops bc Luke is a power bottom bye)

With Ashton's hand clasped in his own, Luke led the older boy out of the gym and to the parking lot of the school, in search of an unlocked limo.

"Luke, this is wrong." Ashton muttered.

"Ashton, do you honestly think that we are the first prom goers to fuck in a limo?"

Ashton rolled his eyes and let Luke continue to drag him through the parking lot. "What about the driver of whatever limo you pick. He's probably still in there."

"In the front. There's like those little wall things separating his driving place from the party place. Haven't you seen movies?"

"Christ, Luke." Ashton groaned. "Why do I let you talk me into these things?"

Luke stopped in the middle of the lot and turned to face Ashton, grinning and tugging him close. "Because you love me."

Ashton rolled his eyes again with a smile and nudged Luke's shoulder. "Hurry up and pick a limo before people start leaving."

Luke sucked the black hoop on his lip between his teeth and scanned around the lot. "It looks like there isn't even a driver in that one." He nodded towards a sleek white limo. "Let's see if it's unlocked."

They quickly made their way to the vehicle and Luke crossed his fingers as he reached for the handle. When the door opened he broke out in a huge grin and rushed Ashton inside.

"Holy shit." Ashton breathed, looking around the interior of the limo. There was a long wrap around couch that extended around most of the vehicle and a bar situated by the door.

"Damn, why didn't we get one of these?"

"I work at grocery store and you busk a couple times a week." Ashton answered.

"Riiight." Luke nodded, clapping his hands together and licking his lips. "Well, pants off lets get to it."

"Luke." Ashton groaned.

"Holy crap there's a mirror on the roof. I can watch myself get fucked." Luke mumbled, ignoring Ashton's groan of disapproval.

When he tore his eyes away from the roof he looked forward at Ashton and laughed. Ashton rolled his eyes for what felt like the millionth time and leaned forward to connect his lips with the younger blond's.

Luke's hands went to push Ashton's jacket off of his shoulders, beginning to unbutton his shirt as soon as it was off.

They pulled apart and Ashton went to fumble with undoing Luke's belt. Being an expert at getting his pants off Luke shed the black material off in no time. ("Luke, be careful those pants are rentals.")

"Did you bring any lube?" Ashton asked once all of Luke's clothes were removed.

"Yeah it's up my ass, why don't you get it out-no I don't carry lube around, Ash." Luke rolled his eyes, pulling Ashton forward by the tie that Luke insisted he keep on.

Their lips connected momentarily. "What're we going to do?"

Luke pecked Ashton's lips again and smirked. "You could-"

"I'm not gonna eat your ass in a limo. That's so not classy." Ashton scrunched his nose up.

Luke rolled his eyes grabbed Ashton's hand, sucking a few fingers in his mouth before settling back against the leather interior. "Just because we're dressed nice and we're in a limo doesn't mean we're classy. You're not above eating my ass."

Ashton's cheeks tinted pink as he shook his head, mumbling, "I know that, babe." He settled himself between the blond's knees, leaning forward to connect their lips while he nudged the first finger in. It didn't barely phased Luke, after a few seconds he was grinding downward for more.

"Do I even need to do this anymore?" Ashton smirked, using his free hand to palm at Luke's hardening dick. He added a second finger and marveled at the way Luke's features changed, his blue eyes screwing shut and head quickly nodding.

"Y-yes. I like it." Luke panted.

The blond reached for his abandoned tux and scrambled to find his wallet for a condom. Once found he pushed the small wrapped item in Ashton's direction and urged him to put it on quickly.

Ashton gave himself a few pumps before sliding the latex on his member and using his spit to lube himself up.

"Ready?" He asked, looking to Luke's face.

"Fuck yes." Luke breathed pulling his knees closer to his chest.

Ashton lined himself up with Luke's entrance and slowly pushed in. A heavy moan left Luke's mouth as his legs relaxed around Ashton's waist.

Ashton slowly pulled himself out, only to have Luke dig his heel into the bottom of his spine. His hips snapped forward and sounds immediately came from both boys.

Luke scrambled and scratched at Ashton's shoulder blades. Ashton's forearms rested behind Luke's shoulders, his fingers gently tugging at the short hairs on the back of the blond's head as his hips continued to rock back and forth until both boys were coming undone.

-

Luckily they were dressed and straightened their hair out before the dance was over and stumbled back in like nothing had happened. Upon re-entering they spotted Michael and Calum and immediately flocked to them.

"Hey, where have you two been?" Calum asked, Michael's fingers sliding between his own as he spoke.

Ashton cleared his throat and waved a hand.

"We had a sex in a limo." Luke blurted.

Ashton hung his head, not even bothering to smack Luke's shoulder or reprimand him like he usually does. Calum's nose scrunched up and Michael quickly swallowed the gulp of punch he had in his mouth and looked over at Calum.

"No." Calum firmly shook his head.

Michael pouted and Luke snickered.

Jenks came up beside them, grumbling about something and wiping at his tux. "Are you guys ready to go?"

"Oh, so you're talking to us now?" Michael asked, both brows raised.

"Yeah, I'm not mad at you guys anymore. Not even the sheep dog. My date just chucked her drink in my face and I really need a smoke. Let's go to one of Michael's creepy places and light up."

Ashton leaned into Luke. "Did he call me a sheep dog?"

"Sounds like a great idea." Luke smiled.

Don't even talk to me about the smut I dreaded writing lol

Request stuff guys :-)))))))

I love youuuuuuu!