Tease [pt. 2 of Be Quiet]

Hi I have nothing to say but uh this is the second part to the smut (be quiet) and this part was actually requested by someone so I decided to link it with smut okay

Request by PunkRobert

Luke's being a cocky little shit so Ashton teases him

••••

Unedited as usual*

The next morning Ashton and Luke awoke to Liz knocking on the door telling them breakfast was ready.

Ashton yawned and rubbed at his eyes tiredly before tapping Luke's arm. The blue eyed boy groaned but released his tight grip on Ashton, allowing the boy to sit up.

Still naked, Ashton swung his legs over the side of his bed and stood up stretching his back.

"Ooh." He groaned quietly stepping forward after feeling slight pain in his ass.

He heard Luke chuckle from the bed.

Biting his lip and ignoring the sting he bent over and pulled on a pair of boxers from the floor, hissing as he stood back up.

"Something wrong?"

Ashton turned on his heel and saw Luke staring at him with a smirk, his elbow propped up with his hand supporting his head.

"No." He shrugged, heading towards the bathroom door, trying not to limp.

Luke rolled onto his back and sighed looking up at the ceiling. He crossed his arms behind his head and smiled to himself. He done good.

When Ashton returned from the bathroom freshly showered Luke was still staring up at the ceiling with that dumb smirk on his face.

"So I take it from your hobbling that I done good last night?" Ashton turned from the closet where he was borrowing a few clothes from Luke and stared at the cocky boy laying in bed.

"You're an ass." He muttered pulling a black shirt over his head.

"Speaking of asses, how's yours?"

Ashton froze and just stared at Luke for a few seconds. He just wanted to rip that cocky smirk off of his face.

He found himself walking over to the bed where Luke laid, still naked, under the blankets. Luke smiled up at him and grabbed his hand.

Ashton crawled onto the bed and sat on Luke's legs. The blonde raised an eyebrow, still smirking.

Ashton smiled and leaned forward pressing his lips to Luke's. The younger boy let out a surprised gasp when Ashton shifted forward and lightly grinded on him through the blanket.

He smirked, already feeling Luke start to get hard. His kisses trailed down Luke's neck and chest. Luke groaned when Ashton grazed his teeth over the piercing in his nipple.

(Throwback to chapter sixteen lmao)

"What time is it?" Ashton asked, pressing kisses down Luke's abdomen.

"Uh, 11:19." He mumbled looking over at the alarm clock sitting on his bedside table. "Why?"

Ashton shrugged as she continued to kiss down Luke's stomach until he reached the blanket. His eyes drifted up to Luke's face, he was biting his lip and watching Ashton's every move.

The hazel eyed boy smiled and pressed his hand against the noticeable bulge under the blanket and began palming against it. Luke let out a sigh and laid his head back against the pillows.

Then Ashton stopped.

He climbed off the bed and grabbed a pair of jeans off the floor. Luke watched him in confusion as he slid the tight pants up his legs and pocketed his phone.

"What are you doing?" Luke asked as Ashton grabbed a flannel from his closet.

"Oh, I made plans with Calum." The wavy haired boy smiled. "He just texted me, he's waiting outside."

Luke's jaw unhinged as he watched Ashton make his way to the door. "What about this? Aren't you gonna help me?" He pointed to his lower region.

"No, you shouldn't have been a cocky little shit. Bye."

•••••••

I rushed this sorry

The final round of the Lashton awards are up and it would mean the world to me if you voted for sugar lips :)

I love you guys, leave requests about what you want to read Lashton do:)