Study Break*smut*

More smutᴗ̈ heh

Heh daddy kink warning I'm very uncomfortable rn.

alexasmith123 requested drunk luke wanting to have sex and several other people requested daddy kink bc of the last one shot lmao so yeah also throwing in a few other requests

C o l l a b o r a t i o n of requests.

[ashtons topping bc y'all yelled at me about Luke topping last time]

•••••••••

Unedited you know the usual

It was Friday night and Ashton was cramming for exams he had in the coming week while Luke was out with Jenks. Ashton knew they would probably get into some form of trouble and he'd have to deal with Luke (or let Liz deal with him) when he got home, but for now he was absorbing all the knowledge he could.

But sadly Liz had to work late, so when Luke came staggering in yelling the spongebob theme song Ashton groaned and slammed his head down on the kitchen table. No use trying to study now.

"WhoOO lives in a cucumber under the sea!"

"It's pineapple," Ashton said walking towards the drunk boy. "But you tried."

Luke swore at Ashton and tried to push him away when the older boy began pulling him to his room. "M'not tired!"

"Well, you don't have to go to sleep but I'm not dealing with you. I have to study."

"Aw, you're all- you're all stressed and stuff." Luke hiccuped.

Ashton shook his head and opened the door to Luke's room. "Take your pants off and go to bed- and before you say anything dirty I'm telling you to take your pants off because they are so tight sleeping in them might kill the blood flow to your legs."

Luke just smirked at Ashton. "You gonna punish me if I don't, daddy?"

"Christ, Luke don't start that again." Ashton groaned running a hand over his face.

"You're really stressed. I know what can relax you." He said wrapping his arms around Ashton's waist.

"Luke, no." Ashton mumbled pushing Luke's chest. "I have so much to do."

"C'mon." Luke tried to persuade him, pressing their bodies together and biting his lip.

"Don't do that." Ashton mumbled covering Luke's mouth with his hand.

Pulling out of Luke's grasp, Ashton turned and went back to the kitchen where all his books were scattered on the table.

After twenty minutes of confusion and headache Ashton groaned and rested his head in his hands. He was getting nowhere, everything he read just seemed to evaporate from his mind as soon as he read it.

Luke couldn't go to sleep, he tossed and turned and flipped and flopped. He just wasn't tired, but he knew how he could get tired.

Making up his mind, he reached in the drawer beside his bed and pulled out the lube.

-

"Ashton."

Ashton tore his eyes away from the pages in front of him and looked up to the blue eyes boy wearing only a pair of boxers. Luke was standing in the door way of the kitchen with that look in his eyes. That look that Ashton knew meant he was tired of waiting.

"I thought I told you to go to bed."

"Can't you take a break?"

"No." Ashton shook his head.

"Okay, let me rephrase that; you're taking a break." The younger boy said, walking over and slamming closed the book Ashton was reading.

"Luke what the hell-"

"Shut up!" Luke groaned, straddling Ashton's lap and grabbing the back of his neck. He crashed his lips against the older boys and pried his mouth open.

Ashton could still taste the liquor on Luke's tongue, but he didn't care anymore. He gripped Luke's hips and slid his thumbs under the band of his boxers. Luke pulled away from Ashton and looked down to fiddle with the button of Ashton's unreasonably tight jeans.

Once his zipper was down and button was undone Luke went to palming at Ashton's hardening bulge.

"Here?" Ashton asked, looking around the kitchen.

"Yep." Luke nodded, sliding off if his lap and pulling his pants and boxers off.

Ashton's hand went to stroke himself slowly as Luke pushed his own boxers down his legs and stepped out of them.

Luke went back to straddling Ashton, one hand gripped his shoulder for balance as the other once took his length and led it to his entrance.

"Luke, you haven't been--" Ashton cut himself off with a moan as he slipped inside Luke with ease.

"Did you..."

Luke nodded with his bottom lip between his teeth. The older boy moaned at just the thought of Luke prepping himself. His hands reached around Luke and gripped both cheeks to help the younger boy start a rhythm with his hips.

Luke ignored Ashton's help and lifted himself back up only to harshly slam back down, causing Ashton to groan and squeeze his hips. He repeated these actions several times until his was breathing hard and gripping Ashton's shoulders tightly.

"oh, baby"

"You like that, daddy?" Luke questioned without thinking but then slapped his hand over his mouth. "Sorry, I know you hate that."

Ashton pulled Luke off of himself and slammed him down on the table. "I never said I hated it." He growled as he stood and lines himself up with Luke again and slammed into him.

Luke opened his mouth to let out a silent scream as Ashton pounded into him repeatedly. His hands were on Ashton's back and his finger nails were digging into his skin.

Ashton's thrusts were relentless and Luke was a mess of shaky limbs, breathy moans, and whines.

"A-Ashton please."

"What is it, baby?" The older boy asked, slowing his thrust.

"I'm close." He whined.

Ashton nodded an steadied himself on his palms beside Luke head as he slammed into him two more times before pulling out and wrapping his large hand around both of their erections.

He pumped their lengths together and rubbed his thumb over the heads a few times before they were both coming on Luke's stomach and chest.

Luke sighed and relaxed his body against the table. "Pretty sure you fucked me sober."

Ashton's nose scrunched up as he looked at Luke laying naked on the table. "We eat here."

•••••••••

This is so bad but I am so tired band camp is kicking my ass and a boy said I looked like a corpse so that tells me I need to go to bed earlier than 3am every night lmao

I say lmao too much.

Comment more requestsss

I love you guys :)