-02-

Next thing I knew I was waking up several hours later not knowing where I was, everything was blurry, and all I could hear was some guy struggling to break out of the rope tied around him securing him to the seat but I couldn't see exactly who it was. Then I saw another guy walking around. He helped the guy who was fighting to get out and then he headed for me. He gently put his hand on my face to see if I was alright.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked.

I squinted my eyes to try to see exactly who was but I recognized the voice.

"Tyler is that you?" I questioned.

"You can't see me?" He asked back.

"No, not exactly, it's really blurry. Where am I and why can't I move?" I questioned another thing.

"You're okay.. Our parents.. They.. We are on earth.. They packed loads of supplies but it looks like you hit your head somehow," Tyler explained, i then started to be able to see more.

Tyler helped me get up,  he put my arm over his shoulder and helped me walk over to all of our supplies, suitcases, and food that everyone's parents packed. Apparently no one knew why we were here, or why there was a fucking fridge in a space ship thingy.

After around 10 minutes of talking to Tyler and Sarah I started panicking and looking around the room. Tyler noticed something was wrong and he pulled me away from other people while some people were outside exploring earth.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked.

"My brother. Where is he?" I panicked.

At this point I was limping around trying to find my brother. I wasn't exactly sure if he was even on the ship with me, for fuck sakes I don't even really know what's going on because i haven't really had time to process it.

"Slow down, you are going to hurt yourself. Conner is ok, he is just outside. I asked Erik to keep an eye on him, and incase-"

" WHAT?!? WHERE! TAKE ME NOW!" I interrupted Tyler and demanded.

He put my arm back over my shoulder and brought me to the door that led outside. It was beautiful outside but I didn't really pay much attention. I was just looking for a corner.

"See look, he's ok. I asked Daniella to watch them too in case Erik decided to take off, but it seems he didn't. He's just keeping his distance," Tyler explained.

"He.. he's keeping an eye on my brother?" I mumbled.

It didn't make much sense to me. Erik hates me and my family so why would he keep an eye on my brother?

Erik then caught me looking at him, and he just walked away, but I didn't care. I just wanted to know if my brother was ok, and now I know he is.

"Thank you," I mumbled.

I was embarrassed because of how much I overreacted.

"Honestly it was no problem, I knew you would worry so I made sure he was ok." Tyler explained.

I nodded and gave him a small smile, then he helped me walk over to Conner.

"Hey lil bro, miss me?" I chuckled.

"Sure," He laughed, "So why is Tyler helping you walk around, you getting old already?" He asked.

"Oh shut up, idiot," we both laughed.

Around 30 minutes later Conner went and talked with a bunch of his friends and Tyler and I explored the woods a little bit until I started to get a bit tired of walking, And found a dry stump to sit on, so he placed me down on it gently and sat on a rock on my side.