-12-

It's like 6 in the morning and everyone is asleep but me.

    "Wait, I have a sister," I mumbled in surprise.

    What happened the other night all came back to me in my sleep, which i why I am wake right now.

    I decided to try and go on a walk, I grabbed two sticks and used them as crutches.

    The walk is going well until I see her again, but this time she is unarmed.

    " I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to talk," Tori explained.

    "Ya cause I'm sure you're good at that," I rolled my eyes.

    "I'm serious Brea, I just want to talk," Tori sighed.

    "I never told you my name so how the fuck do you know it," I spoke angerly.

    "Dad told me," She sighed again.

    "Oh so you do call him dad? I guess that means he actually put an effort when he came down here, Congrats to you," I snapped.

    Who does she think she is doing what she did to me then showing up again but this time you just want to talk.

    I call that a fucking load of crap. I'm sure that's not why she came here.

    Then he walks out of the woods.

     It was my father.

    He looked ashamed, and he should be.

    I couldn't even tell how I felt at the moment. It was like I was mad. Really mad, But i was also hurt.

    Then next thing I know I'm getting a needle put in my neck and everything goes black.

    These people really have a thing for knocking me unconscious cause this is the second time now.

    This time when i wake up I can't see anything.

    They put a fucking blind full on me.

    "Really, You guys are blind folding me now, For fuck sakes whats next," I scoffed.

    There wasn't a reply.

    Then we stopped moving, and the blindfold was being taken off of my face.

    I don't know where I was but it wasn't at the camp with the others.

    "This will be your very own house," My father announced.

    "Don't talk to me," I narrowed my eyes at him, I bit the inside of my cheek, and I raised an eyebrow.

    I was pissed off.

    My father just walked away without another word and Tori pulled up a chair in front of me sitting on it backwards.

    "Sorry about the other day, I didn't exactly know you were my sister. Well step sister," She apologized.

    I said nothing, I just sat there staring at the ground with the same facial expression I gave my father.

    "Listen, you don't have to talk to him," She trailed off, as she looked at the door where our father stood waiting. "But at least talk to me, i just found out I had a sister then all of a sudden i meet her a few days later. It's kinda crazy, so is it really so wrong? I want to get to know my sister," She continued.

    I mean I understand, and I've always kinda wanted a sister, but Daniella was that sister I always wanted.

    "Fine, but I'm not talking to him. He lost his chances," I scoffed as i death glared at him for a minute.

    After that Tori and I started talking, apparently we are more alike than I thought.

    A few weeks have passed, and they don't have me locked up in 'my house' anymore, they started letting me roam around more. I miss the others a lot, but they won't let me go see them.

    "Sis, can I come in?" Tori asked.

    "Ya one second though I'm just putting on a shirt," I replied.

    "Okay come in," I said with a smile on my face. It was all face.

    Tori thought it would be a good idea to go on a double date with her, Honestly I don't want to go but i felt bad. So I told her I would go with her.

    I am wearing a pair of black jeans, White crop t-shirt that ends at my belly button, Dark grey zip up sweater, and some jewelry.

    I didn't really want to go so I didn't really dress up. What's the point.

    "Girl you look Hot as fuck!" She says loudly.

    "You Too," I said

    Then we left to go on the date.

     Tori's date is Anthony and my date is Jonathan.

    As we were on the date My mind kept drifting off to Erik, Tyler, Daniella,and Conner. I missed them all a lot.

    Honestly I am scared to know what My disappearance has done to Erik. I'm scared to see what it did to all of them. Do they think I'm dead?  Are they still looking for me?

    "Hey Brea and I need to go to the bathroom. We will be right back," She nudged my arm with her elbow which snapped me out of my thoughts.

    As we got to the bathroom she started fixing her makeup.

    "I know you miss your friends but if you ever want to see them again you have to start acting like you forgot about them," Tori sighed.

    I nodded and we headed back to our dates.

    "Sorry about that, we had to fix our makeup," I explained.

    "Ahh so she does speak," Jonathan laughed.

    "Ya sorry, i uh.. Was thinking about having a family dinner with my dad and tori," I lied.

    Tori looked at me with shock.

    After the date was over Johathan tried to kiss me but I turned my head letting him kiss my cheek instead.