-13-

Months have passed since mine and Jonathan first date. We are now dating, but honestly I don't feel anything for him. Tori gave me the idea, she said if i look like i'm actually adjusting to this area they will most likely let me see my friends. I miss them a lot, but it pains me to say that everyone here thinks I forgot about them.

    Oh and don't get me started about my father.

    I gave him another chance.

    It's not that bad though.

    I'm oddly in Math Class Right now, but I'm not paying attention. Ive already done all of this in space. It's easy.

    "May Brea Marie Macdonald come down to the office and Tori Sdyney Johnson," The secretary announced over the announcements.

    I rolled my eyes and started walking to the office. As I walked inside my dad and Tori were just standing there.

    Tori looks all happy and my father looks all serious but still has a smile on his face.

    We walked outside and my father explained to me and Tori that he was letting me go back to my camp for a week at max, he told me I could bring one person back with me.

    I need to break up with Jonathan. Those were my first thoughts.

    So Tori and I looked around for Jonathan and Anthony. She Got bored of her relationship with Anthony and agreed to break up with him as I break up with Jonathan.

    "Hi babe," Jonathan and Anthony says to us.

    We both looked at each other and nodded our heads.

    "I think we should break up," We shouted.

    They weren't even bothered by it. They just shrugged their shoulders and walked away. Oh well.

    We went back to my face and she went through her clothes that she keeps at my place.

    "So wait, our brother's name is Connor and he's dating your best friend Daniella," Tori repeated.

    I'm telling her everything she needs to know about everyone.

    "And Daniellas brother used to like you, but you didn't feel the same way cause you only saw him as a best friend," Tori continued as she packed her bag.

    "Ya, but it's getting late I'm going to go do my night time routine, then i'm going to bed," I snickered.

    I walked into the bathroom and began to strip so I could hop in the shower.

    After my shower I got changed and checked my wounds, They luckily don't seem to be scared.

    Then I brushed my hair and teeth, and after all of that i laid down in bed, turning off the light and putting on the small lamp so Tori can continue to pack her bag.

    Don't ask me why she is stressing so much over what to pack in her tiny ass school bag.

    This girl packs outfits for every occasion. She's weird, but what can I say? She's my sister so I'm part weird to.

    If it wasn't obvious enough, Tori and I are super close. The first couple of weeks I hated her, but then she started to grow on me. The same goes with my dad, but we aren't close. I mean we have our moments but he did a lot of damage to my childhood, and that damage can't be erased.

    As I lay in bed with my eyes closed I think about who I'm going to bring back with me , What their reaction will be, and what will happen.

    A part of me is kinda scared, but I am super excited.

    I can't wait to see everyone again.