-17-

"Now, Can You Please put your clothes on over your bathing suit," He asked. " I don't want to have to kill someone for looking at my girl," He sighed.

    I immediately got butterflies, and blushed.

    I looked up at him and smiled.

Then I went back to the waterfall and put on my clothes.

"Come here, I want to put something on you," He Hinted.

So I walked back over to him and he put his chain On me.

"There that's better, now people can really know you are not for sale," He whispered in my ear as he hugged me from behind.

Then The others came out of the woods.

"Uhh, we are sorry," Conner,Tyler, and Daniella apologized in surprise.

"Maybe we should tell them," Erik whispered.

"Ya probably," I snickered.

"Finally now the whole group knows," Tori rolled her eyes as she sat down on a rock.

So me and Erik explained EVERYTHING to them.

Honestly not being around him made me realize how I felt about him, and I mean he was the one who came to my mind the most too.

-----------------------------------

It has been 5 days, and unfortunately I have to leave In morning.

It's currently dark outside and I'm in bed with Erik as he sleeps.

I let out a loud sigh and sat up.

"What's wrong?" Erik asked.

"Sorry If I woke you up, it's just I have to choose one person to take with me back to Tori's camp and it's stressing me out," I sighed again.

Erik lightly pulled me down to rest my head on his chest with my right arm on his chest and my right leg in between his legs.

"Take me,"Erik suggested as he kissed the top of my head.

I thought about it but maybe a little too much because I was worried how the others would react.

    "I want to meet your dad," He smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

    It's official. I'm gonna take Erik with me. He can sleep in the spare bedroom.

Tomorrow is the day Erik meets my dad. Well they've met before but Erik and I would have only been Best friends at that point and we were like 6. So We are just gonna say this is the first time.

    "Please go to sleep," He begged as he wrapped his arms around my waist tighter.

    So I finally closed my eyes and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------

    "Brea, wake up we have a problem," Tori shouted. She tried to shake me awake but I swatted my arms at her as I was telling her to go away.

It was 6 In the morning, I was in no rush to go back.

    "She was up late last night, so talk to me about the problem," Erik yawned.

    He ran his fingers through my hair and massaged my head.

    "My father asked me to bring Conner home with us, but he only told Brea to bring 1 person along with Conner, but Conner wont come cause he Doesn't want to leave Daniella," Tori explained.

    I was half asleep and just listened to their conversation.

    "Okay so bring Tyler," Erik suggested.