-19-

Later that night after everyone left I realized I forgot to give my dad the letter that Conner asked me to give him.

    After doing all the dishes I went to my suitcase and Looked for Pajamas, but as I was looking I found a letter, it was for Erik.

    Why was There a letter for Erik in my bag?

    I opened the letter and read it.

    Dear son,
    If you are reading this letter that means Brea gave it to you, How old are you now? I can't wait to see you grow up, I will always be watching over you and you mom. Oh ya, how's Your little sister? Are you guys getting alone yet?  I'm sorry I left so early, I wanted to be here for you longer than This, but I'm getting too weak. All of the doctors have given up On me. They all are saying I won't last another 2 months. The only people who didn't lose hope were you,your mom, Your sister, Brea, and Brea's mom.

    Are you and Brea still friends? She always was an Excellent and talented girl. She was strong too. Is she still training to be in the same position I'm in on the People in charge? You two would be an excellent team together. I am so proud of you Erik, and I really hope you are aware of that.

    Anyways, I love you son.
    I wish you all the best :)

   Sincerely dad.

    I wiped a tear off of my cheek and smiled a little bit.

    He believed in me.

    He believed in us.

    Then Erik walked in the room and saw that I was crying.

    "What's wrong?" He asked.

    "I think you should read this," I handed him the letter and looked down in pity.

Why haven't I given him the letter before?

    I went back onto the floor and continued to dig through my bag. I was hoping to find something that could explain why I haven't given him it before.

    As I was tearing apart my bag tears started streaming down my cheeks. I felt like shit.  His father passed away years ago and he had a task for me to give Erik that letter and i couldn't even do it until now.

    After Erik reads the letter he slips off of the bed slowly and purposely. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back away from my suitcase.

    I tried to fight my why out of his arms but his grip was too tight around my waist.

    "Brea calm down," He comforted.

    "No, he trusted me, he trusted me to give you that letter years ago," I trailed off. I was crying so much That i was hyperventilating.

    After a while of laying back in Erik's arms I began to calm down.

    I slowly tried to move Erik's arms hoping he would let me look now that I'm calm.

    He did.

    I then found two more letters.

    One of them had my name and the other had mine and Eriks name.

    I crawled back to Erik and rested my back against his chest as he had wrapped his arms around my chest.

    We read the one with both of our names first.

    Dear Brea and Erik,
    If you are both reading this it means You guys are both turning 17 soon, which also means you guys are on earth. I know, you may be wondering how I know this, but I came up with the plan to send you guys to earth.