-20-

7 hours have gone by and we are now approaching The ship.

All of a sudden I can feel Conner running up to me and hugging me.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"We came back for you, for all of you," I smiled.

    He ran to go get his bags packed and told the others to, While Erik and I went to go look for the hidden cubby.

    We found it and put everything in my bag.

    As I was about to put the bag back on my back Erik took it and put it on his own back.

    "My turn to carry it," He chuckled.

    An hour later we all Started walking back to our new camp.

    "We need to talk," I sighed, full of fear and sadness.

    "Ya sure what's up?" He questioned.

    I could notice that he looked concerned.

    "Our moms," I let out another sigh but this time It was more of an annoyed sigh.

    Erik jerked his head up at me then he looked down at his feet as we kept walking.

    His facial expression shifted from concern to guilt.

    "We have to tell them," I sigh once more, he knows I'm right. I can see it in his eyes.

    "We tell them that we are happy, and they are going to have to suck it up because I plan on marrying you one day, and I am proud to say that," He looks up and smiles at me.

    "You are head over heels for me," I smirked and winked at him.

    "You know it," He laughed.

    His mood then lighted as he nudged my shoulder with his.

    God He was so cute.

    "You are mine, and my mom isn't going to get in the way of that," He stated.

    I gave him a soft but small smile, which still made him concern.

    He knew I was still worried. I mean, I don't want to ruin his relationship with his family, but I also don't want to lose him.

    Erik stopped walking and pulled me to the side as others walked by. He held me pressed up against his chest.

    Onces there was no one behind us. He cupped my cheeks with his palms and he stared into my eyes.

    "I mean it, I will do anything just to be with you," He then kissed my forehead and pulled me into his arms again.

    After a few minutes we continued to walk back.

    As we got back to the new camp, Erik and I went back to my place to try and Tried to sent up the radio.

    It worked.

    "Hello?" Erik says through the microphone.

    "ERIK?!" A familiar voice Voice says with Worry and thankfulness in their voice.

    My eyes immediately look up at Erik. It was his mom.

    I let out a sigh. It was a sigh of fear. Which Caught Eriks attention.

    "Mom?"He said, as he still had eye contact with me.

    He knew how I felt. I took a step back, as he was still looking at me. I didn't know what to say.