-03-

After that conversation I went back to sleep.

"Psst,"

"Brea, wake up,"

"I'm going to kill whoever the hell you are," I warned.

"Wow ok, Never mind i'll let the beast sleep," Tyler joked.

"Too late now, what the hell do you want," I yawned.

Tyler smiled and then tossed me my Bow and arrow, and I bolted up.

"Holy shit, ok im up lets go," I rushed.

So we went into the woods and Tyler led me to sum trees that were carved for targets. I don't know if you can tell but i love my bow and arrow, it's my go to weapon.

    After a while of training we got hungry.

    "Before we get back to the camp, want to tell me how the hell you didn't miss any of the targets from 30 feet?" Tyler Asked.

    "I Trained, A lot," I laughed.

    "Well obviously, I knew that," He laughed.

"Hey don't give me that attitude young man, you asked a question and i gave you the answer," I joked.

    "Ok sorry mom," He mocked.

    "Ok son,"  I rolled my eyes.

    We stopped walking and  stared at each other for a few minutes then we started bursting into laughter.

    The remainder of the day was just spent by hanging out with Sarah,Alex, and Tyler. We went through all of the food and supplies, like flashlights and matches, Sleeping bags, Tents ,Lots of ropes, Like 20 first aid kits, and tarps. There was a lot more but I don't need to get into it.

    "Hey, are there any extra blankets?" Erik asked Tyler.

    "Yeah let me go grab-" Tyler was gonna say. "Why? You finally deciding to wrap up your annoying ego? Or did you just choosing to be selfish and hog up all of the blankets so no one else gets them?" I sassed.

    "Fuck off Brea," Eric rolled his eyes.

    "You want to tell me to fuck off?!?" "I Have been telling you to fuck off for years, so how about yo-" I shouted.

    "Brea, shut the fuck up,  you are starting to cause everyone to stare," Tyler Advised.

    "You are fucking lucky i hate having the attention on me." I retorted.

    I walked away and went outside and sat up against some walks as everyone gossiped.

    "I swear to god this isn't fucking high school so stop fucking gossiping. We are stuck on earth so how about you shut the hell up and do something helpful." I mumbled in a pissed off way.

    I then got a dirty look from one of the gossipers.

    Like what, do you have a problem with me? Well news flash i don't care so piss off.

As it began to get dark everyone started to head into their tents, But i couldn't get up  because of my ankle, and i know you are probably wondering how i walked to where i was now and the answer to  that is adrenaline , so i was stuck outside, and Tyler was nowhere in sight, neither was anyone else who i actually socialized with and would ask for help.

It was now pitch dark, like I couldn't see a thing, and honestly I was too tired to even care at this point, but then I heard someone shouting my name.

"Brea?" Tyler said as he began picking me up and helped me walk to my bed. There was someone else there on the opposite side of Tyler helping me walk to my bed but honestly it was too dark to see who it was.