-10-

Why is he always trying to tease me?

    God, I hate him sometimes.

    He turned around and began to walk away in the direction of the woods.

    "Why do you keep doing that," I snapped.

    He turned around and smirked at me.

    He walked up to me and got close again, he smirked and attempted to kiss me.

    I pushed him away and slapped him.

    It's instinct I guess.

    "What the fuck is wrong with you!" I screamed.

    "I wasn't asking you to kiss me! Just stop! Dont fucking do any of that shit unless i tell you too." I continued.

    He clenched his jaw.

    "So sorry princess, I'll just leave you alone," He said as he walked away.

    "I hate you!" I yelled.

    "Don't worry I have you too." I mumbled.

    This time I was the one punching things.

    Who does he think he is?

    Honestly at this point I'm starting to hate him again. Didn't last long.

    For the rest of the rest of the day i Read a book that I found in my suitcase. Actually I found a bunch. My mother and I have the same taste in books so I guess these are some of her suggestions.

    So I read for awhile, I managed to get halfway through the book already. What can I say, it was a good book.

    After a while I began to get tired of reading so I grabbed my bow and arrow and his two small daggers. One of them was in my shoe and the other was up my sleeve.I Then went on a walk, But the farther i got the more i got uncomfortable. I felt like someone was following me or watching me, so I gripped onto the dagger in my sleeve. Just to be safe.

    Then I heard a twig snap.

    I looked around me but no one was there. It was too dark outside.

    Then I saw the person.

    They jumped out of the tree and stood in a pose like we were about to fight.

    It wasn't someone who I could recognize.

    It was someone who was on earth before us.

    I tried settling for peace, but they still stood in the same pose.

    They pulled out a dagger and threw it at my leg.

    "Ok so I guess we are fighting" I sighed.

    I pulled out my bow and arrow and started firing at them, but somehow they dogged every arrow.

    I could barely stand because of the arrow in my leg but I held myself up so I did not look weak.

    "Oh stop hiding the pain," They said as they threw another dagger, but this time I dogged it.

    "You don't know the pain i've already been through, This aint even the worst of it," I exhaled angrily as i shot another arrow hitting them in the shoulder.

    "Boo hoo, cry me a river," They said.

    "You wanna know what i've been through? When I was just a baby I was sent down here with my mother ,left without a dad. Then when I was 15 my father came here, it's now been 3 years since he's been here on earth with us, I have a 2 year old sister and it was only 2 weeks ago that I found out that I had 2 other younger siblings," She said aggressively as she tried to throw my arrows back at me.

    "Someone who I thought was my best friend bullied me and spread rumours about me ever since I was 10. He didn't sense we got to earth. But the same week I lost my best friend, my father stopped talking to me. And basically fell off the base of earth," I said.

    "So who are you to judge me if you don't even know me,"I Expressed.

    "My father chose Alcohol and women over his own kids, and my mother is always stressed over work so i usually do the cooking and cleaning in the house, then i have my school and training to go to," I continued.

    Then The person froze.

    "What's your fathers name," The person asked.

    "It's Jack Williams," I replied, I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

    I stared at the person with a confused expression as they looked at me in shock like they knew my father.

    Then all of a sudden they take off their hood and reveal who they are. They look familiar but i don't think I know them.

    "My name is Tori Johnson, I am now correctly 18 years old. My father used to be an alcoholic and he often chose alcohol and women over his other 2 children and I think you are my sister," She announced.

    I was shocked. I mean I've always known there could be a chance that i had other siblings but i never actually thought about it.

    Then all of a sudden Everything goes black and I'm being hit in the back of the head knocking me unconscious.