-14-

"Wake up!" Tori screams at fucking 6 in the morning.

    "Shut upppppp," I groaned.

    "I thought you wanted to go see your friends," She sighed.

    I jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone.

    I ran to my dresser and grabbed a pair of jean shorts, A blue button up crop top, and sneakers. Once I had all of that I ran to  The bathroom an continued getting ready.

    I'm super excited. It's been months since I've seen everyone. I miss them all like crazy. Including Erik.

    As I walk out of off the bathroom Tori is sitting there checking if she packed everything.

    "Okay last thing I need are my mints," She said proudly.

    Once she found everything, I grabbed my chain necklace and i put it on.

    Then we left and met my dad at the gate to where it leads us to the woods.

    "You guys be careful okay,"He said with a smile.

    Tori and I both nodded with excitement then we left.

    " I want to go to the waterfall before we go to the camp," I told her.

    "I think I may know what you're talking about," She smiled.

    "Good," I laughed.

    "So, who are you going to bring back with you?" Tori asked.

    "Honestly I have no idea, I don't want to choose," I laughed.

    "That's understandable, but hey, dad said Conner isn't an option so u can still bring someone else along with him," She smiled.

    Thank god because that would've been a pain in my ass to choose.

Tori and I talked a lot.

The walk is about 7 hours long and we have been walking for 6 now.

Then we hear a twig snap.

Tori looks around and spots a person cutting wood.

She tries to sneak closer but snaps a twig. She immediately ducks and hides behind some bushes as I hide behind a thick ass tree. Tori snuck up behide the person and took the axe away and threw it all the way out by me.

The person tries to fight her but as they started to try and throw punches at her i saw who it was.

It was Erik.

A huge smile lit up my face as i moved away from the tree and stepped some wheres he could see me. As i took another step I stepped on another twig.

Erik broke his neck and immediately looked up and saw me.

His facial expression broke my heart.

I immediately ran up to him and hugged him.

    He wrapped his arms around my waist and tightened her grip.

    One hand was wrapped around my waist as the other was placed on my neck in my hair.

I started to cry.

" I'm so sorry i was gone so much," I stuttered.

He didn't say anything, he just smiled and held me in his arms.

As we stopped hugging his put one hand on my cheek and the other was tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Words can't even explain how much I've missed you," He smiled lighty.

Then a few tears fell from his eyes.

Honestly I didn't care what happened next.

I'm just glad to see him again.

He was about to lean in and kiss me until he stopped and looked into my eyes. He looked at me for permission. I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

Then he kissed me.

This time I didn't pull away.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and We both had one hand placed on the back of our neck in our hair.

    As we stopped kissing, we rested our heads on each other.

    We both smiled. I was blushing A LOT.

    "Looks like you found your person," Tori awkwardly laughed.