- 04 -

When I woke up I was alone on the ship with Erik. I sighed but a little too loudly because He immediately looked up at me.

    "Don't worry i wont ruin your fucking alone time," I reassured, with the fakest smile on my face, But when i stood up getting ready to walk out of the room he said something.

    "She's not doing the best from when I last visited her, she's in the hospital, She still has the illness, but the doctors don't know what it is, which is probably because we don't have the best doctor to take care of her, she's been getting weaker and weaker by the day, but the doctors want to do some weird thing to figure out what's wrong with her but she's too weak for it," Erik said. I paused and looked at him.

He's talking about his younger sister.

    I sat down on a weird counter table thingy.

    "And just because I told you that does not mean we are friends or anything, but I really didn't mean to hurt you the other day or any of those other days I hurt you," he stated.

    "Your a dick, and i really hope you fucking know that." I snapped, speed walking out of the place.

    "Oh look the sleepyhead is up," Tyler joked

    "How was Your sleep, sleeping beauty?" He asked.

    "Not now Tyler." I snapped again.

I was not in a bad mood. Like What the fuck even was that. Was he trying to apologize because that was one crappy apology.

After an hour Tyler came looking for me, and he found me. I expected him to approach me angry but he didn't.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked as he sat down next to me on a huge rock by the waterfall.

" You have no idea how much I hate Erik. I want to fucking kill him," I claimed. This time he looked at me like I was crazy then he laughed.

"No seriously, he told me that he didn't mean to hurt me," I explained.

    Tyler was just as confused as I was. We bitched and complained about it for hours. We Then caught Erik doing something we didn't expect.

    "Uhh hey dad, I miss you.. Mom sent me down to earth with 67 others.. If you were still here you probably would be disappointed in me," Erik sighed. "I'm sorry,"

     He was talking to his dad, like people do when they miss a passed loved one. Honestly I feel really bad for him now. He needs a real friend, But i still hate him.

    I debated a lot all night  about whether I should talk to him or not, but I didn't. He bullied me for years. He hates me so y should I.

    The next morning when I woke up Tyler wasn't there. So I got up and walked outside. I wasn't in much pain anymore so I could walk a lot better. When I got to the door that's always wide open I saw Tyler talking with Erik, Daniella and Conner. They all ditched me for erik. Rude. That was sarcasm by the way, I don't need them to stuck up my ass, I can survive being alone for a little bit.

    "Hey Brea," Alex yelled as he was tossing me an apple.

    "Awesome thanks," I yelled back, as I sat down against one of the outside walls of the ship, I sat and ate my apple as I watched Tyler and them all talk. I could hear every word they were saying.

    "Can you get her to stop staring at me, it's starting to ruin my mood," Erik asked, trying to be calm.

At that moment they all looked at me, so I looked away and they continued the conversation.