-11-

As I began to wake up, someone was running with me in their arms, it looked like it was daylight, but it was hard to see. I was in and out of consciousness, but I did see who was carrying me.

    It was Tyler.

    He ran to the camp as fast as he could.

    I think he was crying.

He ran to Daniella and Conner, while carrying me in his arms.

They Laid me on top of a table inside the ship, but they didn't know what else to do. I couldn't really hear what they were yelling, but they were scared.

Then Erik's face appears. He looked scared the most.

He puts his hands on my face and cups my cheeks to check and see if I was conscious or not.

Then he got Tyler to keep an eye on my heart beat. I could tell it wasn't good because of his reaction.

I wanted to comfort him, I wanted to comfort them all. I hate seeing them upset.

As Tyler held my wrist to keep an eye on my heart beat I moved my hand so it would be in his palm, and I turned it and tried to hold his hand as he jerked his head up at me.

    I tried giving him a smile but I was so weak it was hard to hold it.

    He started freaking out and so did the others.

    Erik cupped my cheeks again with his palms to check if I was conscious. He smiled but it was more of a sad and relieved smile.

    Then he quickly Checked the stab wounds.

    Then all of a sudden I could hear yelling again.

    " Fuck ,I need A lot of Towels!" Erik yelled.

    As he tried to run off I grabbed his hand trying to help him calm him down because I could tell he was scared.

    "It's alright, I trust you,"I struggled to say, My voice was very scratchy and sore.

    Erik Tried to calm himself down and then ran to get some towels and The first Aid kit.

    Then as I tried to comfort the others everything went black. I could still hear and feel everything, I just couldn't see.

    "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" Erik yelled.

    Then I could see again, I lost consciousness a lot.

    "Brea can you hear me," Daniella Broke. I could hear the pain in her face. I offered her a small smile.

    Then everything went black.

    I couldn't hear or see. It was just a pit of darkness and pain.

    Although I am trusting Erik to NOT let me die, I'm hoping that I am okay by the end of this. I want them to be able to not worry about me, And for fuck sakes, I DO NOT WANT TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION.

    As I started to wake up it was dark outside and everyone was still there as i laid somewhere more comfortable.

    I look around without turning my head.

    Then i groan in pain, maybe a little to loud cause everyone fucking broke there head at me. Well everyone but Erik.

    "Hey how are you feeling," Conner asked.

    "Like shit, but I'll survive," I tried to lighten the mood a little bit but it didn't last long.

    Tyler then got up and walked over to the door where Erik was standing. They looked like they were fighting but without the yelling.

     I tugged on Daniella's hoodie and Pointed at Them, hoping she would know what's up with them, But she didn't say anything. She just shrugged.

    " Ughhh the things i gotta do to get their attention," I mumbled with annoyance.

    I attempted to get up, even though my  stomach felt like it was exploding in pain and I can't exactly walk.

    "Brea sit back down, it's not okay for you to walk. You could tear the stitches," Conner whispered aggressively to try and get me to sit down.

    That's why my stomach was hurting so much. I was stabbed there and didn't even notice. It must've been the adrenaline.

    I poke Tyler's shoulder and they both looked at me in fear.

    "Uh, are you guys okay? You guys look like y'all just saw a ghost," I chuckled, let me tell you, it hurt to laugh.

    I almost fell over but Erik caught me just before I hit the ground.

    What can I say, the guy has fast reflexes.

    He picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the table which had pillows and blankets on it.

    He sighed and then he tried to smile.

    "Y'all are weird," I said with a small chuckle.

For the rest of the night They wouldn't leave my sight. They wouldn't stop asking me if I was alright too. It was honestly starting to get really fucking annoying. Like god damn just give me some space.

" Can I get off this nasty and uncomfortable table and be moved to my bed?" I asked.

They nodded and carried me over to my bed and then planted chairs all around me. It's gonna be hell going to sleep later because I'm gonna have a bunch of hawks staring at me, and can't even ask them for space because I don't even remember what happened and why I'm so hurt. All I remember is going for a walk and then nothing.

As the others all went on a bathroom break Erik stayed and stood in front of my bed like he was my bodyguard.  So I lightly kicked him, trying to get his attention. Which I did. He turned around and looked at me confused.

"Everything alright?" He asked.

"Well besides the fact that my stomach feels like it's exploding and the only time I get space is on there bathroom break they ya, I'm wonderful," I smiled in a joking way.

"Do you want me to check your wound?"He let out a small laugh.

I nodded and he walked closer to me and went onto his knees on the floor beside my cushion bed. He leaned above me and rolled up the shirt right to my boobs, I looked away as he started to roll up my shirt. Then he unwrapped the bandage and checked the stitches.

"Well, you aren't dying so that's a good thing." He smiled lightly again.

Then he was trying to make it less awkward sense the last time we talked we got into a fight because he kept trying to kiss me or flirt with me and we told each other we hated each other.

"I'm starting to get tired but can you make sure the others get some sleep? I don't want them to worry about me. They need sleep, so can you get them to go to their tents and sleep?" I asked.

Erik nodded with a smile and reassured me that he would get the others to give me some space so I can sleep.

"But, I'm not going anywhere." He admitted as he stood up and sat on a chair in front of my bed.

I rolled my eyes and tried to turn over to face the wall, but it was kinda hard because I didn't want to rip open any of the stitches.

After a while I began to fall asleep, even though I was in pain. I ignored the pain and laid there with my eyes closed.

I was making up scenarios in my head as I fell asleep.