- 06 -

After a couple of hours of drinking I became wasted.

    I talked to myself about everything out loud.

    "I don't know why everyone hates me, I mean look at me. I have a nice ass and boobs, and I am nice," I trail off.

If you look at me from a different point of view you may see that I look like I'm about to doze off. But trust me, I'm not. I'm just that fucking drunk.

"Unless you get on my bad side, then I can be a bitch. But for the most part I am nice," I blurted.

Next thing I know, I came up with an idea. I climbed a tree. I have never done this before. Obviously because this is my first time on earth.

A long time ago the earth started to flood. Every where's. And it got so bad that it started sending Groups up to space. It was a pain in the ass. It's so boring in space. But on earth? It's different. There are more places to explore, it's beautiful. I honestly love it here.

As I sit up in the tree I hear someone walking through the woods. Again. These woods are very popular.

Then I see Tyler looking around. My very drunk self pointed at him and laughed in a very creepy way.

"How'd you get up there," Tyler said, shocked.

"It's Called i climbed," I chuckled, as i took another drink of the alcohol.

Ya it was a bad idea taking the alcohol from Erik.

"You are drunk in a tree," He said with a blank expression.

"Ya, duh. Like are you blind," I hissed in a joking way.

Then I hear someone else walking through the woods.

"Hey sorry I took so long-" Erik trailed off. "She's wasted isn't she," He let out a small little chuckle.

"Can you take care of this, Daniella is drunk, not fair from here," Tyler sighed.

"Ya, i can handle her. I think," Erik trailed off again, but this time he looked up at me with an expression I couldn't exactly make out. Anyways Erik and Tyler chuckled a little. Then Tyler walked away.

Erik tried getting me down but it didn't go according to plan. I kicked him a lot. He never got me down though, But he did sit down and kept an eye on me.

It was slowly starting to get dark outside.

"I hate you," I mumbled.

As always he looks up and stares at me. He heard me.

"Let me tell you a story," I said.

This is gonna be bad. I'm drunk and I'm about to say stuff I'm going to regret. Welp, i guess i cant change whats about to happen next.

Erik stared at me with a confused look on his face.

"When I was younger I was best friends with this guy," I started.

This isn't gonna be good..

"His dad got very sick, and I was there for him every second of the day during thought days. He was my best friend, and i didn't want to leave him alone. But then his dad got weaker. My mom was running out of options. He told her to let him die so that his son can live with. My mother wouldn't though. She wouldn't let him die, she still tried to do everything she could to save his life.. Then one day.. He flatlined.. He was gone.. And I sat there with my mom as she did CPR on him for hours.. She wouldn't let him go.. Then he and his mom walked in and that's where everything went downhill," I trailed off.

This was a huge mistake. I can see the hurt in his face, but I was so drunk it never occurred to me.. Then a few Tears fell down his face. Then the same did to me, but I looked away hiding it.

"His mom screamed at my mom. My mom never got a word in. his mom blamed her for her husband's death. Now my mother is barely home. Wanna know why? Cause she's too scared to face me cause that day was the day she knew I was gonna lose my best friend, and she was right," I fakely chuckled. "Because a few weeks after that he was no longer my best friend. Because instead he became my bully." I sighed.

I was so hurt I forgot he was even there honestly. But then he wiped away his tears and walked over to the tree i was in and he put his arms up hoping this time is home out of the tree.

"Please stop acting like a cat and come out of the tree," He chuckled lightly trying to lighten up the mood.

"You really know how to lighten the mood don't you," I chuckled.

I looked down at him and he offered me a soft smile with his arms still up.

"Please come down, I don't want to deal with Tylers annoying ass alone," He quietly chuckled. It almost sounds fake. All of it. But it wasn't. It was all real.

I sigh and climb down, taking a risk of getting help from Erik. But before I let him help me I questioned him. How do I know if he's planning on letting me fall and die? He pretended to debate it then laughed, this time it sounded more real, but a part of it still sounded fake, kinda hurt too. He reassured me that he wasn't gonna let me fall. So for once I actually trusted him.

I put my hands on the tree to hold me up as I began to slide down far enough for Erik to put his arms around my waist.

I slowly slipped down his chest with our chest pressed together.

He's 6 foot and I'm like 5'5 or 5'6.

We looked at each other for a few minutes.

Our lips or inches away from each other. But they became a bit farther as my feet were on the ground. There was silence for a few minutes. It wasn't awkward though.

No.

We did not kiss.

Who do you think I am kissing me once upon a time, bully.

Ya funny.

Then he hugs me and tightens his grip around my waist.

Then for some reason I started feeling guilty?

"I am so sorry.." He whispers.

My shoulder started to get wet. Was he fucking drooling on me?!?

Or is he crying?

I said nothing.

I was in shock. I'm so confused on what's going on at this point.

I awkwardly hugged him back, giving him comfort.

I may have not accepted his apology because I wasn't just gonna let him cry on my shoulder. So I comforted him.

It was nice.

I hated how I felt but honestly I needed this.

After a few more minutes he wipes his tears away and lets go of the hug, but I don't.

Honestly I needed this. Maybe not more than he did but I still didn't, so I kept hugging him. I could tell he was smiling a little because he hugged me back.

"You better not be rolling your eyes at me," I blurted and he just laughed.

"I'm serious Erik!" I shouted.

"Ya ya i know you are," he mocked.

At that moment I realized something. Something that made me smile.

The friendship is coming back.

We pulled away from the hug and began to walk back to the camp. Well I tried at least.

Ya, uhh lets just say I kept walking into the trees.

"I'm going to have to carry you aren't I," He snickered.

Then he tried to put me over his shoulder but I yelled and sobbed and begged him to put me down.

"CARRY ME LIKE I'M A BABY!" I yelled.

He just laughed at me and picked me up bridal style as i pretended like i was cool, not long after that i fell asleep.