Chapter 1

You just got a job at Fazbear's Fright, a horror attraction. You loved hearing the rumors of Freddy Fazbear's pizza, the first and second. When you heard about a job there, you called as soon as you could. "(Y/N) I don't like you having a job at a horror attraction. I don't think that's a job a someone your age should have." Your mom huffed, she hated scary things. "Mom! I don't care what you think! I want this job!" You raise your voice, rolling your eyes. "(Y/N)! You don't talk to your mother like that!" She scolds, but it doesn't affect you. Your dad -that was eavesdropping - comes into the room. "Honey," He says to your mom. "I think this will be good for (Y/N). She needs the money to buy stuff." Your dad smiles at you, and your glad he's backing you up. You look at your phone, it was 8:30. The guy on the phone had told you to come at 9, so he can help you settle in. "I gotta go!" You rush out, hugging your parents quickly. "Love you (Y/N)!" Your mom calls as you shut the front door closed. You get into your car, and begin to drive to Fazbear's Fright.

You close the car door, locking it. You put your phone in your pocket as your excitement builds. You open the back door, taking the your first step into Fazbear's Fright. As the door slowly closes behind you, butterflies dance in your stomach from anxiety. You realize you were instantly in the Security Guard's office. You feel disappointed that the door lead straight to your post, and you didn't get to wonder through the place (My story :3). As you look around you see someone left a soda on your desk for you. You take a sip, absorbing the whole place. You see a place where a door would be to your left, but there's not. You jump, dropping your soda, as the phone begins to ring. You answer it, and hear the man's voice that talked to you earlier. You relax hearing a slightly familiar voice, but not completely. You finally admit to yourself you are scared, terrified even. You check the cameras, but as you see a extremely frightening animatronic, you scream. As soon as your scream ends the camera goes dark, and the sound of static fills the silenced building. You check the camera again, and the animatronic is gone. You suddenly remember the name of the animatronic, SpringTrap, at least thats what the guy on the phone said. You hear banging comming from inside the vents, and you throw the tablet down in fear. You watch it shatter on the ground. You hear footsteps coming towards you from the hall, and you burst into tears. All you do is look up, and watch that horrible animatronic burst into the room.