Chapter 10

SpringTrap POV

In surprise I jerk back, causing the chair the roll back with me. (Y/N) yelps, attempting to grab the sides, but falls backwards. I wince as she hits the floor and I jump out of the chair, on my knees next to (Y/N). "S-sorry! A-are you okay?!" I murmur quickly, picking her up bridal style. "Ye-yeah..." She moans, closing her eyes. "I just have a headache." (Y/N) goes limp in my arms, relaxing. She opens her eyes, as if remembering what just happened. "Oh God, SpringTrap. Please don't scare me like that again!" She hissed angrily, but hugging me. "W-What did I do?" I cocked my head, confused. "You freaking disintegrated! Right after you screamed! I thought you had died..." (Y/N) yells, but whispers the last part. I disintegrated? "How am I still in one piece!?" I questioned her "I don't know! That's why I was crying, you retard!" She snapped, pushing herself out of my arms. I she turned, back towards me. "Hey, what's your problem?" I growl, mad at her for calling me a retard. I should be the mad one, I went through that pain for (Y/N) and she doesn't even appreciate it! She turns around slowly, her (H/L) (H/C) hair covering her face. (Sorry if you have hair that doesn't cover your face, just use your imagination :P) "Yo-!" She starts but ends with a scream of pure terror as someone enters the room. Matt. "MATT!" I scream, running towards him. I slam him into the wall as (Y/N) screams. "STOP! STOP! STOP!" She slams into me. In this state of pure anger I don't realize (Y/N) is really (Y/N). I push her away with all my strength into the glass window. I hear the sound of shattering glass, also Matt and (Y/N) screaming. The scent of blood reaches my nose, and reality kicks in. The world swirls around me, spinning out of control. The faster it goes the more I realize. I collapse to my knees, shaking. My vision is a blur. I let out a inhumane scream, for I am not a human. I am not alive. I am dead. A monster. A killer. Red the shade of blood begins to cloud my sight, and all I smell is blood. People I have killed flash in front of me, their faces plastered with a look of pure horror. The brutal ways I killed them. I watch again. Helpless. I know my errors, my sins. I don't have a heart, not a real one at that. Only the soul of one, but tangled and twisted with lies. Murder. Shadows. Darkness. Brutality. The walls close in on me as my scream rages on, the soft drops of tears falling to my paws. They soak my pelt, the material I am made of. I never owned any sanity, but I feel as if I am losing it. Insane. Unstable. Crazy. Labels they write onto you with permanent ink, for they last forever. To those who see your inner beauty, labels do not exist. They only linger in the minds of those who gave you the names, or simply do not understand. They are extremely hard to come undone, if you have that rare chance to escape the words that explain you, it comes with a price you must pay. Even if you do not want to.

In my state of insanity I don't realize I am unleashing things I have thought, even if I don't understand them myself...

(Y/N) POV

Even though you are in pain, with glass shards embedded in you, you see SpringTrap fall to the ground. No matter what he might do to you, you will always care about him. That is what true love is. You listen to his muttering that makes no sense. His words sound intelligent but his new ones cannot back up his previous statement. That is what makes his mumbling sound retarded. You laugh to yourself at the insanely smart words you just used then the word 'retarded' ruined the smart sounding thoughts. "Am I losing my sanity with SpringTrap..." You ask yourself before the world goes dark.

A/N

The next chapters will mostly have Reader POV from now on. Don't question me but I like writing about things that don't make sense. I honestly feel like I am older when I write, more mature.