Chapter 12

SpringTrap POV

I pray it will work. It's been almost a year since (Y/N) died, and I can't get over it. I've been suffering with grief until an idea came to me last week. It was killing me to do it. I had to put (Y/N) into a suit... Her soul would haunt it forever. I mentally battled myself on this decision. It was either let sorrow consume me, and (Y/N) rest peacefully. Or me be happy, but (Y/N) never to be at rest again. I feel selfish for choosing the second option. But I know she didn't want to die...

I realize I had been crying. I shake off my feelings for now, and keep working. The closer I get, the more hope I have that I will she her. Today is the day. The day my project is complete. Today I will see (Y/N). I step back and look at the animatronic suit I made for her. It was a (F/C) (F/A), with (E/C) eyes. [(F/C)= Favorite Color. (F/A)= Favorite Animal. (E/C)= Eye color.] I took a deep breath, my excitement building. I lean in and activate it. The eyes open immediately. Recognition lit in her beautiful eyes, but then It became clouded. As if she were confused. (Y/N) frowned, thinking hard. "SpringTrap... Why can't I... Remember?"

(Y/N) POV

The last thing you remembered was dying in a fire. Now you are alive, or as alive as you could get as an animatronic. "D-do you remember me? D-do you l-love m-me?" SpringTrap stammered, shock and fear ignited in his eyes. You remembered him, and your feelings about him. But it was clouded, hazy. Slowly though, you felt it lifting. "Yeah, just a little fuzzy. Probably just a minor, temporary thing." After that problem was solved, you felt happiness growing inside you. You were going to be together with SpringTrap forever. Without Matt. Matt. Fear streamed through you at that thought. You want to have security. So you run into SpringTrap's arms, so familiar. You nuzzle him, squeezing him tightly. You suddenly realize you didn't see him as an animatronic, but as a human. You gasp, jerking back in shock. "W-what...? Why are you human- Oh." SpringTrap snickered. "Yeah once you are one you see me as a human." He attempted a sexy smile. You ignored that and just looked at him. God he was cute. His yellow-blonde hair almost covering his golden eyes. But two bunny ears stuck up from the top of his head. One full, the other broken. Both a dirty yellow color. You return back to his face. Underneath his eyes are freckles. SpringTrap is wearing a gold and white tux, but it is covered in tears. A ripped rabbit tail peaks out. A desire burns in you. You wrap your arms around SpringTrap's neck and look into his eyes. He smiles and leans in, closing all the space there once was between you two. You get a tingling sensation in your chest, making you smile. You both pull away, smiling. "Oh God, SpringTrap. I love you..." You whisper into his ear.