Chapter 13

SpringTrap POV

I open my eyes, yawning. I didn't realize I had feel asleep. I look at (Y/N) sleeping in my arms. I almost forgot about yesterday.

(Y/N) POV

You slowly open your eyes. You realize you had many questions to ask. You saw SpringTrap was awake, so you decide to ask. "SpringTrap?" You murmur, and he looks down at you. "Yeah?" He smiles. "Fill me in about what happened after I... Was gone..." You stammer.

"Well Fazbear's fright burned down, but soon after they rebuilt it. No one knows who burned the place down, except me. Matt did-" He paused, waiting for your reaction.

"MATT!" You snarl, your voice burned with rage. "I'M GOING TO KILL THAT RETARD!" You screech, wanting to break something.

SpringTrap waits a while, but soon continues. "The police found never found your body, but you were still claimed dead. Your parents attempted to sue Fazbear's fright- but they didn't have enough time. So they moved away..." He whispered the last part, his sympathy for you clear. You bit your lip at the mention at your parents. You would never see them again. You fought to hold back tears. Springtrap notices, and hugs you. He couldn't say anything assuring, for there was nothing he could say.

You sigh, and walk around, testing out your new body. You realize how much stronger you are. You are also taller and faster. But then you realize your emotion are harder to control. You realize this is how SpringTrap feels. Guilt tingles in your chest. You feel the need to apologize. So you return back to SpringTrap

"SpringTrap... I'm sorry for ever yelling at you. I realize now how hard it was for you to control your emotions... I'm sor-" SpringTrap cut you off by places his lips on yours. But you pull away. "But Springtr-" You start. "No. (Y/N), please don't." SpringTrap cuts you off, again. You sigh, staring into his eyes. You know you can't change his mind. You turn away in defeat. But you feel a hand grab your chin. "(Y/N)." SpringTrap smiles, and you let out a shriek. That surprises him, and you tackle him. "GAH!" He yelps, as you pin him down on the ground. SpringTrap struggles to get up, and before he does you sit on him. "OMPHH!" He let out a strained laugh. You smirk at him, as you both laugh. While distracted with laughter, SpringTrap grabs your arm. He pulls you on top of him. Your uncomfortable in the position your in, but he doesn't notice. SpringTrap wraps his arms around your neck and kisses you. You melt into it.

After a while, you are both exhausted. Someone once told you kissing burned calories. You must have burned a lot today. You roll off of SpringTrap. You blink tiredly. "I love you." SpringTrap mutters, entwining his fingers with yours. You smile, and nuzzle his shoulder. He turns onto his side, and holds you with his free hand. You both lay there, lost in memories.