Chapter 14

You sit staring at the wall, a wave of sadness crashing down on you. "All of the pain, far in the past. Yet echoes of screams, forever will last..." You sing quietly, a single tear dripped down your cheek. You missed your family, a hollow place in your heart, filled with an aching wanting to see them. You wished it would go away, but it wouldn't. You still had your human soul, so emotions still wasted inside you. "Horrible, stupid emotions..."

You sigh, closing your eyes. Now that you are an animatronic, your emotions switched freely. You had no control whatsoever. You wonder how SpringTrap does it.

It suddenly felt cramped inside, you had a sudden urge for fresh air. You slowly get up, and begin to walk towards the door.

No one had been working as a security guard here for a while, but you overheard that one would be starting next week. You hoped Matt would stay away from this one. Matt. That dastardly boy. You had to wonder where he was now. If he was smart he wouldn't come back, but he wasn't very bright at times. A small part of you wished he would come back so you could tear him apart. No one would stop you from doing it, not even SpringTrap. Matt killed you, you are going to kill him.

You burst outside into the night. You take a deep breath, the cool air tickled your throat. You looked up at the stars, and smile. Your dad had taught you the constellations in Sixth Grade. You never forgot. You bite your lip, memories of your parents flooded your head. You wish the memories would leave you alone for a while. You wished you had lost them. SpringTrap lost his.

You run inside, and you notice SpringTrap. He smiles at first then sees your expression. His eyes filled with concern. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" He asked, taking you into a hug. You wrapped your arms around him, letting him comfort you. He opened his mouth to say something, but someone walked in. The person let out a gasp as you turned around. Matt.

You let out a screech of rage, and sprint towards him. He stumbles backwards, grabbing at something in his pocket. He finally gets it out and waves it in your face as you tackle him. You let out a scream of terror as he flicks the lighter on. An image of a roaring fire burned into your mind. The fire that killed you. You leap off him, running back to SpringTrap, and into his arms. Fire. You are now terrified of fire.

Matt walks towards you, smirking. He is so focused on you, he doesn't realize SpringTrap. "Hey, retard!" SpringTrap growled, and Matt's attention switches to him. In a sudden burst of movement Matt kicks SpringTrap's feet, forcing him to fall. He grabs chains from -who knows where- and ties SpringTrap with them.

You just stand there in complete utter shock. You stand there dumbfounded, frozen in terror. You watch as SpringTrap is captured, and Matt strides towards you. You wonder why he hasn't tied you up, when he pushes you into the wall. Without warning he kisses you, and you go limp with shock. You attempt to struggle, but he pulls out his lighter with one hand. You let him take control over you, tears streaming down your cheeks. This isn't like kissing SpringTrap. Matt is hurting you, kicking you when you don't kiss back. Why is he doing this? He killed you, now he's kissing you? He kisses your animatronic jaw, then you lose it. You hold back fear as kick him in the stomach. You run to SpringTrap while Matt is distracted by pain. You take the chains off him.

While taking the chain off SpringTrap, Matt runs at you with his lighter. Anger overpowers fear, and you swipe the lighter out of his hand, but not without getting burned. You tackle him, but Matt fights back. He strikes your face a couple times, but you scratch his face. Instead of blood coming out of his scratch, another layer of skin appears. You peel off the skin, and realize Matt wasn't Matt. It was a disguise, and underneath was...