Chapter 23 (I think)

You had decided to seek revenge on Springtrap for teasing you many times. It was your turn now.

You sought Springtrap out after hours, and luckily it was Sunday. Fazbear's Fright was closed on Sundays. "Springy~!" You called out, a slight giggle in your voice. Your face had a smirk plastered on it, and your eyes twinkled with mischief. 

"Yes?" Springtrap looked uncertainly at you, noticing your expression. 

"Follow me please." You said it very sweetly, but you made it come across as an order. That's what you wanted to do. 

"Okay..." Springtrap reluctantly followed you to a closet. "Why'd you want to go h-" You quickly cut him off by stuffing him inside the closet, pinning him to the wall. Before he could react you duct taped his arms to the wall with supply's found in the closet. "What!?-" Before Springtrap could continue you kissed him roughly. You pulled away, and Springtrap's eyes were filled with a wanting. He wanted to be able to touch you, but he couldn't for you taped his arms down. "(Y/N) why are-" You cut him off again my kissing him lightly. 

"Revenge." Your eyes seemed to give off a slightly red glow for a moment as you said that, but then it was gone. 

"What the Hell?" A deep, rough, male voice exclaimed. You whipped your head around, face to face with a human security guard.

"Could say the same thing. What you doing here? It's a Sunday." You growl, eyes narrowing.

"Uh, what about me?" Springtrap muttered.

"I'm not done with you." You snapped, ear flicking. (If you have ears ya'know?)

"H-how can you talk?" The man stuttered, eyes wide in fear.

"I was killed, stuffed into an animtronic suit. If you opened it up, you'd find a rotting body inside." You said boredly.

"O-Oh...?" He was backing away slowly.

"Oh, no no no. You've seen too much. And you haven't answered my question, that makes me angry." You hissed, smiling with delight. You launched at the security guard. Before you knew it, he was dead. Blood spilled out of him, pooling around his body. You turned back to Springtrap who looked worried. "Now, where were we?" You smiled, and he began to smile too.