Chapter 22 (Lemon!)

HEH LEMON WARNING SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK (it's not that bad).
-----------------------------------

Fazbear's Fright had finally closed and your mind was filled with thoughts of Springtrap and what his 'punishment' would be. You shivered, pushing those thoughts out of your mind. You wonder around, still oblivious to the fact that a nightguard was here. The sound of a moving camera echoed from around the corner. You follow the sound, but once you arrive it had stopped- The guard moving on to another. "Dammit, (Y/N)." Springtrap said from down the hall. At first you were nervous then realized he was grinning. He began walking towards you. You could tell he had something planned. Suddenly your hands were pinned to the wall above you head. "Don't let the night guard see you!" Springtrap purred into your ears. Your body was covered in goosebumps from his light touch. He was using one hand to pin your hands up and the other was tracing your form. You bit your lip to keep from anything coming out. Springtrap kissed you roughly, as if he couldn't get close enough to you. You kissed back, moaning against his lips. You felt his hand on your flank, and he then lifted you up, letting your arms go. You quickly wrap your arms around him so you wouldn't fall.
"S-Springtrap..." You moaned quietly as he trailed light kisses down your body, touching every place on the way down. Suddenly he dropped you, but lightly. You looked up at him.
"That's just a warning." Springtrap smirked before walking off. You were left, pleasure tingling in your body.