Chapter 7

You had to stay at the E.R. for three weeks. You were worried about SpringTrip alone with that guy. As soon as you are able to leave you head to Fazbear's Fright. You are still going to work there and they now even pay you - probably because you didn't sue them-. Your left arm is still in a cast because it was the worse broken bone. You listen to the door click behind you and adjust to your office. Where the vent was, there is just ceiling. "SpringTrap...? Are you here...?" You call cautiously, sorta afraid of him. You hear something coming from the hallway. SpringTrap looks at you, anger burned in his animatronic eyes. "(Y/N)." He growled, examining you. SpringTrap is trying to still be mad, but his concern can't be hidden. His eyes lock onto your broken arm. "Did I do that...?" He murmured, guilt making his voice waver. You slowly look up into his eyes, you feel tears sliding down your face. "Y-yes." You whisper as a tear falls to the ground. Your feelings about SpringTrap are complicated. You love him, yet you are deathly afraid of him. He's not human, he doesn't think about his actions. "Why were you gone so long? Did I do that?" SpringTrap whispered, his eyes glistening with sadness. You take a shaky breath and close your eyes. When you open them fresh tears drip down your face. Reasons why you love him and hate him flooded your mind, making you feel mixed up. "Yes," You cry quietly, choking on the words. "Y-you broke my bones... I was in the E.R... You p-pushed that vent on me, breaking even more bones..." You whimper, looking away. Something triggered in SpringTrap, he realized you aren't like him. You can be killed. (Pain can be inflicted on him, but he can't die.) "I-I'm sorry, (Y/N)... I didn't know what I was doing, I w-was just mad." He murmured, coming close to you, and anger flared inside you. "Well maybe you could have thought about what you were doing first!" You hissed, pushing him away from you. "(Y/N)!" SpringTrap stepped towards you, and you glare at him. "What?" You growl. "C-Can we start over?" He looked down at you, smiling. You searched his eyes, then smiled. "Yes." As the words come out of your mouth SpringTrap picks you up bridal style and spins you around. You scream in fear at first, but then begin laughing. He sets you down in the chair and pokes you lightly, knowing you were hurt. You moan in pain, your whole body still bruised and sore. SpringTrap winces, hearing you moan in pain. "I-I'm sorry!" He says quickly, biting his lip. "Its okay SpringTrap. You don't need to apologize." You look up at him. You realize one second he can be sweet, another a killing machine.

"SpringTrap, do you like me?" You ask, meaning it as more then friends. "As a friend? Yes." He smiled, teasing you. You roll your eyes, because he knew what you really meant. He picks you up, looking into your eyes. He slowly comes closer to you and a desire for him to kiss you comes. But he only hugs you, still teasing. "SpringTrap!" You hiss playfully. He dashes off and you chase him all night long.