Chapter 2

As you huddle in the corner, thinking your going to die, the battered animatronic bursts into the room. You scream, tears streaming down your cheeks. "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" You didn't know if the rumors about the animatronics being evil were true, but you didn't want to take a chance. "Sspprriinngg Ttrraapp..." The hellish creature hisses, coming towards you. But the clock rings six am. The creature vanishes into thin air, and you sprint out the door, jumping into your car, and speed away.

You almost crash five times driving home from exhaustion. You park your car, and drag yourself inside. You reach the living room couch and pass out. But sleep does not come peacefully. You have nightmares about that retched bunny.

As you wake up, you check your phone for the time. 7 pm! You slept for 13 hours! That SpringTrap took all the energy away from you with the restless sleep, and scare last night. Your mom notices you are awake and sits on the couch next to you. "How was your first night (Y/N)?" She asks worriedly. "Fine." You moan, still tired. You get a text from Fazbear's Fright. It reads: Good job last night! But because you broke the table you must work a full week without pay to replace the tablet. But we have an extra for you to use until you pay for the broken one.

You groan, knowing you can't quit now. "Something wrong (Y/N)?" Your mom asks quickly. "No... Wake me up when it's 11:30 Pm..." As soon as you complete the sentence, you fall asleep.

Your mom wakes you up at 11:30, but now you are fully rested. "Bye!" You call as you walk out the door. You get into your car and feel tears drip down your cheeks. You think tonight your going to die. You drive as slowly as you can, but in no time you are at Fazbear's Fright. "God no..." You cry, walking inside. You wince in fear as the door closes behind you. As the phone begins to ring, you scream thinking it's SpringTrap. You listen to the man's voice, before the all goes silent. When it was only 1 am when SpringTrap entered the room. You wail, screaming, crying. You are terrified he is going to kill you. "He-he-hello!" His voice glitches. You slowly look up at him. "Hi...?" You say as tears drip down your face. SpringTrap see's your tears and crouches down to you. You coward back, but he reaches forward, wiping the tears from your face. "D-do-don't be a-a-fraid!" He smiles slightly, then leaves. A wave of relief washes through you, he wasn't going to kill you. At least for tonight.