Part 8 [Vent]

You begin to leave the building, but the guy that beat SpringTrap stopped you. "Hello (Y/N)." He laughed, a smirk slapped on his face. "What do you want?! Who are you!?" You glare at him, the tone of his voice making you edgy. "I'm Matt, Mike's son." His voice threatening. "And what I want is you, but I can't have you. Can I? Your heart is with SpringTrap. Ha." Matt begins, snickering. "Because I can't have you, I've told all your friends you are madly in love with a animatronic," He laughed, and your eyes widened. "But I couldn't forget the part that you are just an unstable teen losing her sanity now could I?" Matt pushes you to the ground and tears slip loose. "A perfect picture!" He grabbed his phone and took the picture. You get up and run to your car. Matt watches you leave and you hear him yell, "THE PICTURE IS ON FACEBOOK!"

When you get home you instantly get onto your computer. You see the picture Matt put on FaceBook and look at the comments.

Lol what an baby
Retard

Tears stream down your face. Some comments were from people at your school. You get a call, Matt. You answer it.
"What do you want!?"
"Just wanted to tell you when you realize dating an animatronic is dumb, you can come crawling to me because you won't have any friends." Matt's voice snickered then he hung up. You groan in frustration, and wipe the tears off your cheeks. You flop onto your bed and lay there. You just lay there pondering what just happened. Questions fill your mind.

How did he know all my friends?
How did he know my FaceBook?
How does he know who I am?
Why does he like me?

Your sadness turns to anger. You get up and grab you laptop. You throw it as hard as you can into the wall, again and again. You collapse on the ground, crying. The song 'The Rhyme' popped into your head.

"Hold your breath, while you watch me fall. It's easier to say nothing at all..." You begin, choking on tears. You sprint out the door, tears sprinkling down your face. You keep running, not thinking. You finally look up and before you see the sign, you know you are at Fazbear's Fright. You run inside, and slide into your chair. You hear a bell ding that means your shift starts, you didn't realize how long it had been. "S-Spring T-Trap!" You wail and you hear foot steps. "Oh- (Y/N)!" Spring Trap whispered, seeing your tears. He rushed over to you, and hugged you. You wrap your arms around him and hug him tight. "I love you Spring Trap... I love you..." You murmur, tears streaming down your cheeks onto SpringTrap. He hugs runs his paw up and down your back in a soothing way. "I-I love you too (Y/N)" SpringTrap murmured back after a while.

N/A

Hey guys this is a vent chapter, I put my messed up life emotions into this .3. Also I won't be updating next week because I am going to a camp thingy. One last thing should I do SpringTrap POV Chapters/Parts?