Chapter 17

"I-I killed him..." You mutter, realizing you are now a killer. SpringTrap walks towards you but you scream at him. "Get the hell away from me!" You screech, a touch of insanity in your eyes. Springtrap looked as if he'd seen a ghost, then a hurt expression crossed his face. "Okay..." He sighed walking away. You curl into a ball, tears dripping down your face. Memories for the most hellish place in your life flooded your mind. School.

"Get up, retard!" A girl snickered, after pushing you into a locker. You glare at her silently. "Are you deaf?" She clenched her fist. "Get up you f**king sl*t!" The bully kicked your stomach, making you double over in pain. While shifting, your sleeve raises up ever so slightly, revealing fresh cuts. You realize, and pull the fabric down to hide them. But the girl saw. "Emo!" She smirked, shoving your head into the locker. Hard. A warm sticky liquid covered your head. Your head hit the lock. You curled into a ball, tears dripping your cheeks. "Why?" You mutter, closing your eyes.

You open your eyes suddenly, heart racing. You wish Springtrap didn't bring you back to life. "I HATE YOU!" You screech, directing it at Springtrap, who wasn't in the room. Yet he still heard.

SpringTrap POV

"I HATE YOU!" I hear (Y/N) screech. It could only be directed at me, for I was the only other person that could hear it. She hates me because of my selfishness... I never wanted that, I only wanted her to be happy... It's all my fault... Her words hurt more then any pain that's been inflicted on me. (Y/N) tears felt like acid burning on my skin, because I know they tears are because of me. Guilt controlled me, I had no say in my emotions. I sprinted out to where (Y/N) was. "I AM SORRY!" I yelled, anger burning in my dead eyes. I wanted to kill myself, I hated this life as well. "I JUST THOUGH YOU WOULD LIKE TO LIVE! I JUST WANTED YOU TO BE HAPPY!" I screamed at her, rage covering the guilt. (Y/N) was fuming. She marched up to me. "WELL MAYBE I LIKED BEING DEAD! MAYBE I DIDN'T WANT TO COME BACK TO BE WITH YOU! MAYBE YOU THINK I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU THINK I DO! I THINK THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED!" (Y/N) wailed, tears pouring out her pleading eyes. "KILL ME, SPRINGTRAP! KILL ME!" She commanded, insanity twisted in her tone. "JUST DO IT! BEFORE I KILL YOU TOO!" (Y/N)'s hand twitched. A image of her flashed before me. She was younger, her (H/C) hair covering her eyes. Tears stained her cheeks. Bruises covered her body. Her wrist battered with cuts. Then it suddenly vanished. (Y/N) was depressed, just like she was her whole life. I realized. "Fine." I spat, my voice uneven. My stomach churned, body shaking. I turned, walking away. But before I left the room I sneaked a look behind me. I saw (Y/N) the same way in the image, but it wasn't a flashback of her. I took a breath, and headed to get the stuff to kill (Y/N). I just wanted her to be happy...