Chapter 5

After you can't take the strangled sounds of SpringTrap, you finally yell "STOP!". The guy stops and looks at you, and SpringTrap collapses to the ground. "Don't you think he's had enough?!" You wail. "I guess." He rolls his eyes. "You can leave now that I'm here." The guy says, but you don't trust him with SpringTrap. "No. You can leave now, or i'll tell your boss you damaged an animatronic." You smirk, watching the guy's jaw drop. "How dare you!" He growled, and stalked off. As soon as he's gone, you go to SpringTrap. "SpringTrap..." You cry, hugging him. "(Y/N)..." He growls, looking up at you. SpringTrap grabs you, slamming you into the wall. You yelp in pain, his grasp so tight it was cutting off the circulation to your hands. "WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM DO THAT TO ME!" SpringTrap snarled, his voice glitching. "I'm sor-!" You begin, the pain clouding your vision. He screamed, picking you up, and slammed you hard onto the ground. "Please SpringTrap! Stop!" You wail, the edges of your vision turning dark. SpringTrap looks down at you. "(Y/N), you're despicable! Just like the others. You are just a cold hearted human!" He snarled, real pain in his voice from you betraying him. You curl into a ball as your world is slowly going dark. You think about SpringTrap's words. After all the pain he inflicted on you, his words hurt the most.

N/A
Sorry for not updating, I'm not very active during the week. Also sorry for the short chapter, don't have my computer... OMG THANKS YOU 1K READS!!!!!