THE PRINCIPAL IS AWESOME!!!!

Soooo I'm walking to the office. I don't regret nothing! That damn bastard needed a reality check! I knocked on the office door and heard a small come in. I entered and closed the door after me. I sat down on a nearby chair. Wait a damn minute... No way! The principal! 

The principal is a woman!!! Holy shit!!! That's to ironic!!! I started to giggle. She lifted an eyebrow and looked at me, in slight annoyance.

- May I know what's funny, miss y/n?

- Its ironic! I got sent to the principals office since I told off the teacher for being sexists, but the principal is a woman!

- Hold on. He said what?

Oooohhh she looks pissed now! I smirked and told her about everything he said. 

- Don't worry. ill get him fired by tonight.

The principals pretty cool! I like her!

- I'm glad. He does not deserve to be a teacher.

- I agree. I'm sorry for this. You may go back home early.

- thanks!

I left and went to my locker. Ah shit! Why do I always forget things! I quickly went back to the office. I left my fucking bag there! I had brought it with me incase I was suspended. I knock and go in again.

- Hey I'm sorry, its me again. I forgot my-

There I saw a bloodied Douma and a hurt Sanemi. Well shit.

- Ah hello again y/n. May I ask a favor of you?

- Of course. What is it?

- Well... The nurse has fallen ill and cant help right now... And Mr. Sanemi and Mr. Douma here do not know how to treat injuries. Could you take care of those?

- Huh?!?!

- Please. I cant disturb other classes

- Fine...

Not like I really had a choice. She's the principal. Both of the boys followed me to the nurses office. They both sat on opposite beds. Damn they must really dislike each other. Why are they even beaten up like this? 

- I don't need your fucking help, bitch!

- First of all, not a fucking bitch!!!! Second, unless ya learn how to treat wounds in the next five minutes, I suggest you shut your damn mouth and sit down!