I like the feminist.

It was  Monday, at the lunch period, and I am in a very familiar position rn. I'm on the ground, in an abandoned classroom, with Michael Jackson and underlings ( 2-3) are in the room. I got dragged here again. This sucks. So fucking much. Muzan has a pocket knife in his hand, Douma is smiling excitingly and Akaza looks uncomfortable with what the guys are doing. He is a feminist that refused to hurt women as a demon and its obvious he wants to leave or stop the two sadist but he cant go against Muzan. I loved Akaza in the anime so much. Like his backstory? *chefs kiss*.

Anyway.

Muzan got closer and he looked pissed.

- Listen, I just had a shitty morning. So, I'm not in a very good mood. Make too much noise, I will kill you. Understood?

He's even more psycho that I thought!!!! He rolled up my sleeve and cut my arm. Jesus!!!! Ow! He made a few more cuts but made sure that no blood fell on my uniform. He then sat me down at a desk and held me down (sitting position) by my shoulders. Could I call the police on these guys? I bet that would amount to anything. Muzan would just pay the police officers. 

- Put your hands on the desk. I feel bad that I'm the only one having fun. Douma.

Muzan smirked sadisticly. What the frick is he going to do!!! is that a ruler??? The fudge is Douma going to do with a ruler??? Oh my fu-

- Gah!

He's hitting my fingers with the ruler! And the asshole looks excited!!!!

10%

And the fuckers actually enjoying this!!!! What the actual hell is wrong with these sadists?!?! I can feel tears stinging my eyes. I wont cry. Not in front of those-

- Muzan-sama.

 Muzan walked towards Kokushibo and he whispered something in Muzan's ear. Douma had stopped the ruler thing and looked at the men with curiosity. Muzan frowned and looked at me again.

- Well, my dear, it seems I am needed somewhere else. Goodbye.

Douma and Muzan left and I looked at my hands. There are a bunch of scratches on them and I think some are bleeding. 

- With this, my debt is paid off.

Did he just? I think he just bailed me out! I looked at Kokushibo and smiled gratefully.

- thank you.

8%

He quickly left. 

- Huh? Why are you still here?

Akaza was still in the classroom.