Impasse

Oh goodness gracious I'm having heart palpitations. I'm walking up some stairs to the tower and I swear I'm so stressed. I am breaking one of my golden rules : be careful with cheerful people that smile a lot ( which sounds weird since it sounds like I hate optimistic people which i don't. I'm just scared of happy psychopaths that seem a little sociopathic).

I sigh and stop in front of the old, grimy, run down tower. Now that I think about it, it looks kinda unstable. Oh screw it I'm no architect and honestly I don't care anymore. I really don't. 

Ok so I say I don't care but I kinda do and now it seems even less inviting to go up there.

I was deep in my thoughts when suddenly, a manicured, delicate hand clutched my upper arm in a death grip and started to drag me away from said tower. Not that I wasn't thankful for a way to delay my ascension into said tower, Whom the fucketh is dragging I??????

- Hey what the hell!!!! Arisa????

She didn't respond to me and kept dragging me somewhere. Oh shit is she going to try to bully me? I mean she helped in my dream but she had that nasty scar on her delicate looking face- ok maybe I should stop staring at her but eye candy is eye candy and she may be a villainess but shes gorgeous.

- Where are you taking me?

- Stop talking.

Rude.

We finally came to a stop in an empty closet and she let go of my arm. She stared at me, as if searching for something. I'm not sure what she was looking for or what arisa wanted but she seemed to deflate from her tense pose from before. 

- your y/n.

- Yes I am. Your arisa.

- Yeah...

This is so awkward.

- Look im just here to warn you. Stay away from the council. And your little "friends". Or else you'll regret it!

She said angrily while jabbing her finger onto my chest.

- Why? 

- Its none of your goddamn business you fucking imbecile!!! But If you really want to know, your taking my spotlight and I don't like it so stay away or I swear I'll eat you alive and ruin your life!!!

I froze for a second before fully processing what she just said. I decided to fuck with her a little.

- Oh? Eat me alive? My, how forward!

I fluttered my eyelashes and bit back a laugh at her shock that was quickly followed by her flushing red in rage. She stomped out of the closet and I burst into a loud laugh.

That was pretty funny. It made me less tense and clamed me down. Guess I needed a good laugh. I decided to run to the tower  since I didn't want to make kyojuro wait too long. I made it to the top and was stunned to see kyojuor arguing with someone. I hid behind a pillar, curiously spying on them. I mean, who could get the smiley sunshine boy pissed off enough for him to yell at you like you killed a litter of his puppies???

- I WONT AGREE TO IT! I WILL NOT! SO BACK THE HELL OFF TOKITO!!!!

I froze. Tokito Muichiro. I forgot about him. Or more precisely the involvement he had in my dream. I mean its not normal to chase someone around when they're barefoot in pyjamas. Oh hell no. I should get the hell away. But im... curious. 

Curiosity may kill the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

- Rengoku, you don't want me to tell everyone about you, do you? what would your dear precious girl think of you? Blackmailing people and beating people up? How violent of you rengoku!

I could hear the smirk in his voice and at the end he did a little girlie voice. I saw him clench his fists even more and his knuckles were white as snow.

- All you need to do, is stay away from her. that's all I'm asking.

- Shut the fuck up and leave y/n, will be here soon.

- Think about it, I'll let you have a last week with your dearest.

I panicked as he came closer and rushed into another room and managed to close the creaky door with no noise. I waited until I couldnt hear tokito anymore but just as I was about to get out and pretend i was waiting for kyojuro at the wrong place in the tower when I suddenly heard him swear and break something. I rushed out to make sure he was fine.

- Hey kyojuro! I just got hear but I heard a crash! Are you ok? 

- Oh y/n! I did not hear you! Do not fear, I am great!

He grinned and waved at me. Well he switched up real fast. I coundlt help but smile back. His smile was full of joy and it was contagious.

- Sorry for being late! Lets eat!

We ate our lunches in a relaxed manner and I felt like it was odd how fast kyojuro changed up after seeming so mad. And what muichiro said as well. Blackmail and beating someone up? Its crazy. There's no fricken way. I mean he's so gentle! but at the same time, I didn't think anyone in my entourage was odd. I should dig a little into it. If he truly is being wrongfully accused, I could help him out. And if he truly did those things, well I can stay away from him and warn others.

Why would kyojuro hurt someone though? In the game ( I specify in the game since he is no longer a 2 dimensional being and is a real person that's quite different for the game) only two things could truly piss him off: insulting his mother and insulting his brother. And even then, he would never get physical and god forbid blackmail someone!

How can I find out the truth? I could ask tokito, but he may lie about it. Or he could tell me the truth and then kyojuro lies to me about it. I sigh. 

It seems I am at an impasse.