Stares

YN POV

I ran home at the end of school. Oh god i cant wait! I honestly really like akaza and his character in demon slayer! I mean his past was just omg the best thing ever goddamn! Anywaayyyyy I looked at my clothes. Hm he said the new restaurant right? Oh wait, there's a roller skating ring there! This is going to be awesome!!! I pick out an outfit ( the one inosuke chose a while back for me). I was going to put in on when suddenly i felt a shiver run up my spine. I snapped my head to look at my window, looking for something, anything that could explain the feeling I just had of being watched. Nothing. Just the tree outside my house, the quiet city noises and me. I held my breath, half expecting someone or something to pop out of nowhere. Still nothing. I shook my head and tried to not think about it but I just couldn't. I then headed towards my window, closed the binds even more and locked it. I'm on the 3 floor so I never really lock it but there's this nagging feeling. I turn around and huff. I'm probably imagining things. But just in case, before I leave I'll lock everything up and do a triple check. I changed then in my outfit. I waited for a bit on my phone, then left my house ( after the triple check). 

3RD POV

The tree outside your room rustled before a body dropped and landed elegantly on the ground.

- *tsk* smart girl. I was hopping I could get in and take some pictures but it'll have to wait...

The figure walked away towards their house. They went in and headed into their room. The unidentified person pushed on a button and a small entrance showed itself. It entered and looked around. Photos. There were hundreds of photos of you. some of you laughing. Some of you smiling. Some of you annoyed. Tired, angry, sarcastic, sad, crying. In your bed, in your room, in your kitchen, at the market, in your bathroom and even at school. 

- Oh my lovely y/n... How I adore you...

YN POV

Well I'm just standing outside of my apartment rn. I see someone waving at me franticly while they seem to be running.

- Hey Akaza! No need to run, not going anywhere!

- *huff huff* I'm sorry did I make you wait long...?

- No no not at all! I just came out!

- Great! Great! Um shall I escort you mademoiselle?

He grinned teasingly as he gave me his arm like a gentleman from the 1600 would. I laughed and decided to play along.

- Why yes my good sir!

I took his arm gently and we started to walk around. Once again, my stomach twisted in dread shortly after we began to walk. I started to look around to see if there was a cause to this feeling.