Congratulations! Scenario 0.1 has been completed!

I ate with him quietly and kept thinking deeply about what I'm going to do next. I feel like  everything is a ticking time bomb and it scares me so fucking much.

Jesus and everything above why the hell are you doing this to meeeee

- hey y/n, you know about our baking project, I think we should do it at my house.

- Baking project?

- Yes! The one that is a big part of our final grade! Do you not remember?

- Yes! I totally do! 100% yep!

I totally don't. God why am I such an idiot! I may be in serious danger but if I'm going to die, I'm going to die with good goddamn grades!

- Just text me your address!

- Will do!

We spent the entire lunch time together while chatting mindlessly. Its easy to forget how stressful life is until that stupid bell rang. I sighed and quickly gathered my stuff and ran down the stairs to science. I sat next to Obanai and his eyes were constantly on me. It made my skin crawl uncomfortably and I tried to distract myself as my gaze landed on akaza. He saw me staring and he shyly waved at me, a smile gracing his lips. I waved back and let msyelf relax a little. 

It would be fine.

It was the end of the day and I was so tired as I finished gathering my things. I needed to stay later in the school because the teacher wanted to talk to me about a text I submitted and she needed a couple of clarifications. The tension still thick on my shoulders. I was about to walk out of the school when I suddenly heard a huge 

CRASH

In a nearby classroom. Now I know what you're thinking : Y/n, it would be the stupidest thing anyone ahs ever done to go and check it out. Seriously don't do it your gonna get kidnapped, murdered, tortured and yadi yadi yada. 

And thank god I'm no dumb bitch. But I am curious so I'm going to look through the window from the other side. Its hidden and you cant see anything outside if your inside the classroom. I got on the tip of my toes and observed. It was too dark inside for me to see but I could vaguely make out a figure. It seems that they bumped into a big piece of furniture or that they turned it over since I can see a broken furniture piece on the floor. What are they doing??? Aren't they gonna pick that up? are they hurt? Should I go in and help? Before I could make any ( stupid) decisions, the person got up and barged out of the door. I was thakfully hidden behind a wall but I did notice that they dropped something.

A small, eerily familiar, notebook was open, on the dirty  ground.

- Isn't that-No way. I mean it could be. I should bring it to the office just in case it is Muichiros or anyone else's if they lost it.

I got closer and I looked at it. Yep, that's Muichiros. I shouldn't want to peek, I really shouldn't really, but this could be the answer to my earlier inquiries. I gently picked it up. And holy shit.

Holy shit.

My breaths are coming in short breaths, my heart is beating at a jack rabbits pace and my hands felt sweaty and disgustingly warm. 

Oh my god. Oh my god!

I threw it on the ground and ran to a trash can. I dry heaved for lord knows how long. Ok, I clutched the side of the trash can. Ok. I need to get myself together. I roughly picked up the book and my things where I had unceremoniously dropped and ran home. I came in and locked the door behind me. I threw my bag on the ground and sat on my couch, with the notebook and a trash can ( just in case).

I mentally readied myself as I opened the notebook.

Photos of me greeted me in the shower, me in the kitchen cooking, me in the living room, me changing, me eating, me having a nose bleed that one time. I think you get the gist of it. I flipped through the pages and went to one of the most recent pages.

Hello notebook.

Unfortunately my recent infatuation with y/n is still there and now, whenever I'm away from her, my chest hurts a lot. So now, I don't stay away at all. I think it is for the better, now I can always stay with her and I can watch her. I understand that normally, or what most define as normal, I should not be this interested in her and that it is considered odd to behave the way I am currently. Even I think my decisions are sometimes bizarre, like driven by an odd force. It is strange but I do not think she would find it odd. Y/n seems quite fond of me. Maybe for my small size, or for my face? Yuichiro said we were pretty a while ago. I do not know. but she likes me, maybe not as much as I seem to be interested in her but I have several ways to make her more interested. But it seems like her friends ae a big part of her life. Too big I find. How should I make them go away? Y/n would be very sad if they died in an unfortunate accident. Should I make them switch schools? Make up a few more rumor's? I mean that's what I did with that other girl- wait what was her name again? I forgot. I'll figure it out.

I feel sick. is he the one that's been following me around. i need to go to the police. I need-

A single piece of paper falls out of the notebook I was clutching on with a white knuckle grip.

Hello y/n. Did you find my book? I hoped you would. It would have been very annoying if anyone else found it but thankfully its just you. Now, I understand that you may be anxious or maybe even frightened, I apologize I do not have the best grasp on emotions. But I would heavily advise you to not give this book to the police. I did not wish to do this but I know the addresses of every single one of your friends. It would be a shame if Tanjiro never came home from his soccer practice of Inosuke didn't come back from his boxing club. I do not wish to threaten you y/n, its just that it is for  the best. I know you don't understand yet but you will soon. You will soon.

I sat back down, feeling my knees weaken. A list of all the addresses of my friends was attached to the note and blood stained the paper. 

what the fuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuck

*ding*

Congratulations! Host has completed the first scenario! Keep up the good work if you want to go home!!!

What.