To un-traumatize you!

Hi guys. So I feel like I maybe scared y'all a little. 

Sorry lol.

So as a little gift, I give you fluff! ( with a teeny eeny bit of craziness. I mean this is a yandere book)

And remember, you signed up for this :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that sweet kanao saw me sadden again and seemed to scramble for a way to help.

- I-um y/n do you want to go get ice cream?

She said, seeming to go for a distracting effect. 

- Ice cream?

I perked up and her smile became bigger with my reaction. She nodded and I instantly got up and grabbed her hand.

- hell yeah, lets go!!!

She flustered once more and -

I think she likes me.

I mean she always blushes around me and is quite touchy with me compared to even her sister, shinobu. Ugh, I'll need to tell her soon that I dont feel the same.

That is assuming she does actually like me and I'm not assuming anything.

She could also maybe just feel overwhelmed by me. I am a very touchy person. 

That could explain it too. Oh god, have I made her uncomfortable?!

I slowed down and looked at her straight in the eyes when I stopped.

- kanao, are you uncomfortable? I always grab you and idk you always seem flustered after. Am I too touchy? Just tell me if I am! I'll stop or at least try to as best I can.

She seemed to freeze.

- Kanao?

- I-I-I You dont make me uncomfortable...

- Are you sure, you seem uncertain, seriously I can stop-

- No! I-I like you touching me!!!

She seemed to scream out, taking the color of a lobster and squeezing her eyes shut.

- ... You are the cutest human ever Kanao.

I sais as I laughed a little.