Trust

(Hey guys! To be honest, I cant keep track after so long, so tell me which yandere we haven't seen in a while or that you'd want to see soon!)

YN POV

My knees shake violently along with my hands. Fuck-fuck. Oh my god. He's a goddamn psycho!!! He basically said that he would kill people but wouldn't just because it'd make me sad! Crazy! And now, he has the balls, balls of steel, to threaten me! After he's the one that's making me freak the hell out! I groan as I breathe heavily, one hand clutching the notebook in my hand hard and the other cradling the top of my head. 

And, now, he's spewing some bullshit about loving me. Loving me? That's not love you dense asshole! That's obsession! Insanity! How dare he try to be normal about this!

I abruptly get up and start pacing around crazy. Fuck this. I never even noticed! Sure, he was a bit sticky at times, but in an endearing way! Could this be a prank? It could be... Or this could be the truth and I'm in Egypt because I'm in denial. What should I do! Everyone's been acting weird, my dreams are going insane recently and I don't know what to do!

I feel tears start to sting my eyes. I sink to the floor again. I want someone to tell me what to do about this. I want someone to tell me exactly what I should do and stay with me. I want someone normal to help me! 

I miss my old friends. I miss my sister. I miss my parents. I kept the thoughts of them at bay, trying to leave the memory of them back in my old life, but what I would do right now to get a hug from them. My dada always used to give me bear hugs, they were always tight but so comforting. And my mom, I would rest my forehead on her slightly bony shoulder while being hugged gently. My sister would just hug loosely, and very rarely, but I still adored them. I miss them and the feeling of safety and comfort that they held in their very bones.

I start to cry, properly mourning my old life for the first time since I came here. I cried and heaved heavy sobs, trying to muffle them under my hand. It felt stupid to only cry now, but god did I need it. It also felt dumb to cry in an empty classroom but, its closed, so hopefully if anyone hears me they'll mind their own goddamn business-

And someone just opened the door and stepped in, locking the door behind them. My breath caught up in my throat. What if it was Muichiro-

I snapped my head up, but saw only a familiar figure.

- ...Kokushibo?

My voice is a bit scratchy when I talk.

He freezes, seeing me probably looking like I just cried at a funeral. My hair is a mess, I keep sniffling and my cheeks are wet. I wipe my face roughly with my sleeve.

- Sorry-Sorry.

- What's wrong?

He asked, his voice gentle. His face looked impassive as ever, but his eyes seemed worried and softer. I sniffle again, not responding. He steps closer hesitantly, before sitting next to me. I hesitate a moment, glancing at the closed notebook next to my feet. If I tell him, he might tell Muzan, because I'm his weird pet thing, and then, I don't even want to think what he'd do to Muichiro. I admit it, I'm not dense enough to not do anything with the notebook, but giving it to the cops would be for the best. So I decided for a half truth.

- I-I miss my parents... I miss how it was before...

I say quietly. I didn't expect much, maybe just dead silence or that he'd hum or something. Not putting his arm around my shoulder and bringing my face to his shoulder. Now, my face was leaning on his shoulder and I was laying a bit on him. I look at him in surprise but he keep his eyes forward. 

- I-I am not very good at giving comfort. You seem to enjoy physical contact, so...

His face is red and he stammers a bit. I gape at him another second before I started to laugh. It was weak, and a bit nasally cuz my nose was clogged, but I leaned my head comfortably on him, smile on my lips.

- Thanks... I appreciate it.

*Ding*

Fuck me sideways can I not get a nice moment without that fucking sound?

24%

I sign as I nuzzle my face into his shoulder. I was so tired... maybe I could just stay there, for a moment longer. Maybe I could even close my eyes... 

Kokushibo POV

I had Y/n's head on my shoulder and my heart felt like it would beat out of my chest. I felt tense as she laid her head more comfortably. my arm felt tense where it held her and my face felt like it was on fire. There was liquid lava in my veins as I finally looked at her face. She looked terrible to put it bluntly. Very messy hair, wet cheeks, deep dark bags under her eyes. But still, she managed to still look pretty. I look away. I shouldn't feel these types of things, especially for her. After all, Muzan-sama was already seemingly smitten by her. But, I could not understand why he was so rough with her.

If it were me...

I shake my head. Better not to dwell on impossible things. I highly doubt that he would loose interest in her anytime soon. I'll just need to feel these things from afar. 

Hopefully, Muzan would stop treating her like a ragdoll and treat her more gently. Or I would need to step in. She clearly prefers me anyway. She hates Muzan, clearly, she thinks Douma is disgusting and she seems to decently like Akaza and get along with him. But she sees him too much as a friend. For me, the line seems blurry with what she feels, but so far, she seems to trust me. I mean, she fell asleep on me. 

That has to mean something no?

3RD POV

*ding*

32%

*Ding*

40%

*ding*

51%

*Ding*

60%

DANGER!!!! LOVE METER HAS RISEN DRASTICLLY!!!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION! LOVE INTEREST MAY BEHAVE IRATIONNALLY!!!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!